• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'd love it if...

Years
    I'd love it if they would make a Pokémon game that didn't have a preset playable character. What I mean by this, is that there was a character creation process similar to the Sims or Bethesda games like Fallout or Elder Scrolls.

I think it'd be totally awesome to make your own customized trainer instead of having to play as a standard male/female. I love games that do this, and to be honest one of the main attractions that i have in considering buying a new game is if I can make my own character. I don't like being stuck as the same player as everybody else out there.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    We sorta already have this with X and Y. You already get a choice of skin tone, and once you get to Lumiose City you can customize your character further with clothes, new hair cuts and eye colors, and can basically change everything except for height.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
    Years
    I think the whole character creation idea is really good, I'd love that as well but I'd like it to be more in-depth than the customization in X and Y.

Personally I would love to have another game where you get a different Pokemon for your starter and can collect the actually of the starters throughout the game like in Pokemon Yellow.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    I hope they continue working on this feature that started with Pokemon X/Y. Customization makes play value go up and up!

Years
    I actually haven't played X and Y. I just looked into the options. It's nice that there is a least that differentiation available. Hopefully there will be more and more stuff like that in the future. One can only hope

Back