• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ideas for 5th Generation Game's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
  • As you all know HG and SS are coming out in spring 2010 for the 4th Generation re-makes. So this idea kicked me in the head literally, my brother through one of each generation games at me in the head. And i got the idea. What new things would you like to see in Generation 5 games? and create your own pokemon, list the pokemons Name, Type, weight, Height and desciption..and ill go first ROFL!

1. Pokemon should have a few more attributes example how much wins, loses and draws you have with the pokemon. Age? Pokemon should have ages? to see if your pokemon is a Baby or an adult and mid ages get batter stats and once they get older the stats lower and advantages and disadvanges grow, and i know you all would kill me if i say this , but should pokemon die a certen age example, old age, uncurable disease, heart attacks -.-; random thought, feelings towards the trainer feeling towards the trainers can act on themselves. Leaving the trainers or disobeying.

2. They should have all 5 Regions but of caorse having a game card for each region due to memory factor, unless the Japanese can fit all 5 regions into one game card. But having to start your journy in the Kanto the completeing the badges there then traveling to the next region, get badges then go to the league and win etc etc, and of coarse having a storyline at the same time and, example 1st Gneration pokemon appear in Kanto once able to leave the region and youll see new pokemon in the next region, but also seeing a few other pokemon from the 1st example Zubat, Ratata, ETC

3. Team Rockets Jesse, James and Meowth should follow you arround trying to steal your pokemon and sometimes with them succeeding and you have to get them back. just like ash in the anime

4. Making your own Characters and dressing up your pokemon like adding scarfs , hats, fashion styles for contest or in battle etc etc.

5. I wish they had a 6th Game Card that contains your own pokeranch, like prof Oak's Backyard, were pokemon roam, im thinking off Trannsfering your pokemon to the poke ranch and watch your pokemon roam your ranch.

6. The return of all teams. rocket , Aqua, Magma, Galactic, for a free for all war ROFL.

Ill post more ideas that my brother throws at my head LOL

and my made up pokemon

Name - Mantatank

Type - Bug/Steel

Height - 7'6
    Weight - 325

Descriptions - This Pokemon has a body form of a praymantis with a cannon ontop of its back, the canon is said to weight at 225 pounds making the pokemon itself with out the cannon, weights only 100 pounds.Its steel armor is hard as diamond, but the youngs armor is soft like paper, And if facing an strong Mantatank, survival is slim to none, but it wont attack only if you dont hurt its young or its feelings. But the young can get very tired from carrying its heavy cannon and armor. Its 4 legs are very fast and are really really strong. Its able to shoot fire, water, ice, electricity, and rock , out of the cannon. It also has Cythes as hands for close combat. It has a friendly rivalry with Blastoise due to cannon firing competitions. and a Deadly Rivalry with Scisor since there both Steel/Bug and soem what both Praymantis looking.

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
  • Does this relate to the announcement/release of HG/SS or just another 5th gen speculation thread? O wait, it's another 5th gen speculation thread. Wow.

Welcome to the forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back