• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ideas for new features

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
    Just a bit of fun, but anyone got any ideas for features they'd like to see implemented in the game? I know there's one thing I've wanted for a long time: a nearby list filter. I don't need or want to know that there are Pidgeys, Rattatas, Swinubs etc etc in my immediate vicinity. And there could be something else nearby that's being pushed off the list by the standard 4 or 5 Rattatas.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    They did that feature for a reason. They want us to "keep looking" while looking at the fact that there are certain Pokemon around the area you're walking in. For instance, if on your radar, you have a Pidgey, Zubat, and a Mantine...and out of nowhere a Snorlax pops up, that is meant to be a surprise or a fateful encounter. That has happened to me several times to myself and other people, where out of nowhere we will find Pokemon that are not on the radar. This is something Niantic has pushed in these latest updates, and made the tracking system a bit better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2017
    I like the idea of being able to train and duel your pokemon in battle vs others

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    I've been wanting the ability to battle anybody without going to a gym for a long time. This could be friends no matter where they are or people in your vicinity within a certain radius.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I've been wanting the ability to battle anybody without going to a gym for a long time. This could be friends no matter where they are or people in your vicinity within a certain radius.

They keep saying they are wanting to add that for a while now. Probably this summer.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    Definitely Wondertrade

It would definitely help with region locked Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    The gyms need an overhaul. I see that a bunch of new players started playing, and below level 32, you really cannot stay in several gyms.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Trading would ruin the game for me. More events with more boosts, variety etc. Would be great for me.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I'd like a way to win coin without having to hold a Gym. In my city, people are power gaming and making multiple accounts to hold Gyms. Every single Gym is always at max level, no matter which team. I can't get a Pokémon in, and I can't beat a lv. 10 Gym by myself. I haven't won any coin since September because of that :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    I'd like a way to win coin without having to hold a Gym. In my city, people are power gaming and making multiple accounts to hold Gyms. Every single Gym is always at max level, no matter which team. I can't get a Pok?mon in, and I can't beat a lv. 10 Gym by myself. I haven't won any coin since September because of that :(

This, exactly. Fortunately i am at level 34 and have decent gym defenders, enabling me to hold 3 or 4 gyms if i try hard, and i can take down level 10 gyms.

But its bad news for everyone who started later or is lower level,

Back