• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Ideas for new pokemon

Days
    • He/Him/My Lordship
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Been going over some ideas for new Pokémon they could bring into the game and one I want to see shamelessly added is Mightyena as an attacker.
    The main idea is it would be an ideal early to mid game threat but drops off fairly in the end game.

First as Poochyena it'd have the moves bite and growl.
    Bite would be general damage and maybe cause slowdown or defence debuff while Growl would be an aoe that lowers the attack/sp attack of enemies around them.
    Once it evolves, Bite becomes Crunch which makes it a dash move that lowers defence and SP defence of whoever it hits and then it's growl could either be Snarl which deals damage and then inflicts an attack or slow debuff to enemies in the aoe vicinity.
    It's ultimate/Unite move could be a single target attack that deals massive damage and if it KO's the opponent then it gives Mightyena 5 stacks of Moxie.
    It's ability is Moxie which gives it a semi permanent attack buff up until 5 stacks when it KO's player opponents or the map bosses but when Mightyena gets KO'd, those stacks disappear and it has to earn them back.

So, being an attacker, it'd be ideal for players who want to rush down with a decent bit more health than the usual speedster but not as much health as the all-rounder, using the secondary effects of its attacks to rip apart the defence and offence of its foes before stacking enough attack power to be a dangerous threat. The flip side being, once it's knocked out, it needs to be able to gather those stacks again so it's a manageable threat.

Do you guys who play Unite have any Pokémon you'd like added? Came up with a full move set for them? Let me know.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I'd like Swampert to be added. He'd be a defender using mud moves for crowd control, applying them on the field to slow them down while slightly speeding himself up when walking through it. Water Gun, Mudslap are the starting moves, which evolve into Flip Turn/Muddy Water, Mud Shot/Mud Bomb.His unite move is Mud Monsoon where he rises up with a pillar of mud, and crashes it down to flood the vicinity with mud.

I'd also like Raichu to be added. It would have an indicator similar to eeveelutions to distinguish it from pikachu. I mostly want to see him added for that novelty. It would be a speedster. Iron Tail/Surf, Bodyslam/VoltTackle. Iron Tail works like a grappling hook where the first hit launches the tail, and the second use quickly pulls you in forward. Surf would be similar to Talonflame's Fly, except less invulnerability and distance. Second hit crashes you and the tidal wave back down. Instead of the second uses for these moves, you can instead replace the second use with a Body Slam or Volt Tackle.

There would be trade-offs on which to use. Iron Tail → Body Slam would bungee him in an upward arc; Iron Tail → Volt Tackle has him zip-zap in multiple directions while bungeeing around. Surf → Body Slam would be a belly flop. Surf → Volt Tackle would stun the foes thanks to electrocution but has the least mobility. These combos put both moves on cooldown meaning its sometimes best to just use the natural second hits. Starting moves could be Nuzzle and Quick Attack. Its Unite move would be Crackling Cleaver, where it spins its tail in a large aoe arc to strike foes. The lightning-tip of the tail would be a sweetspot that does the most damage.

Back