• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If a Jynx (not me) chase after you...

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • What will you do?

PS: This is a research post. Please say what you really mean. Anything negative won't hurt anyone :D

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Jynx's kisses are lovely (that's why they're called Lovely Kiss right? At least until you fall asleep ;-) Or they can be Sweet Kisses as well, which is just confusing...?)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • SPon11 said:
    Yes, the image of a stout little human-like thing chasing you is very wierd O_o But if she had brusselsprouts... *shivers* I'd run like faster than a lawn mower.
    lawn mowers are fast? 0_o

If a Jynx were chasing me, I'd be uber freaked out. I'd most likely run away from it and try shake it off of me. I hate the thought of a opera-singer like person with a jet black face running after me...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Lol, lawn mower? Neway i'd throw something at it from a rock to a tree branch w/e is around me. Gotta use my resources ;)

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Same with me. Yeeuucckkk!! A Pokemon kissing a human is absurd, an ugly pokemon like her kissing is worse! And a lawn mower is slow, how about a Ferrari? XD:P

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Red Falcon said:
    Same with me. Yeeuucckkk!! A Pokemon kissing a human is absurd, an ugly pokemon like her kissing is worse! And a lawn mower is slow, how about a Ferrari? XD:P

I've drawn a human kissing a Pokemon, and I found it to be quite cute :D

Um... if a Jynx were chasing me... my adrenaline would kick in and I'd run through a wall leaving a Katelyn-shaped hole in it.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Iveechan said:
    I've drawn a human kissing a Pokemon, and I found it to be quite cute :D

Um... if a Jynx were chasing me... my adrenaline would kick in and I'd run through a wall leaving a Katelyn-shaped hole in it.
    Which pokemon did you draw? A pokemon like Togepi or a Squirtle or smthn like that's OK, but a Jynx? OMG! And nobody will be as foolish as drawing a human kissing a Magikarp or a Gyarados, or maybe even Feebas!:P

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Jynx...isn't...ugly...

Of course, that really depends on a whole lot of conditions. But even in the boring concept art she still isn't that bad (except maybe the art they had for Red and Blue when it first came out, that was pretty weird).

Anyway, if Jynx chased after me, I'd either run, or catch it and run an experiment. If Poke Blocks work the way the games say they do, then upon feeding her a good amount of beauty and cute blocks I'd say that eventually she'd be the one getting chased (probably by Humans and Pokemon alike if it really works well).

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Red Falcon said:
    Which pokemon did you draw? A pokemon like Togepi or a Squirtle or smthn like that's OK, but a Jynx? OMG! And nobody will be as foolish as drawing a human kissing a Magikarp or a Gyarados, or maybe even Feebas!:P

It was a Hitmonchan. Also in a short humor story I designed a male Jynx who kissed Misty, but that was more for self defense to make a getaway (she turned into a ninja, long story) than romance.

I think any Pokemon chasing me would be scary. Even a Skitty!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Well, if i needed a nap i'd appreciate it XD
    But if i didnt want to sleep, i'd probably run ^^; or ask it politely to kiss someone else XD

Back