• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If a Jynx (not me) chase after you...

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • SPon11 said:
    Yes, the image of a stout little human-like thing chasing you is very wierd O_o But if she had brusselsprouts... *shivers* I'd run like faster than a lawn mower.
    Errr...what's Brusselsprouts? Can't find this word in my dictionary :P

Ash_luver

Let me be, My perogative
    Years
  • I am kinda fine with a jynx chasing me, i would just use my neo-pet dragonite like my avatar, and use cute beam {made-up by me} ...unless jynx tries kissing my man, Ash, then its personal....i would have to use all my neo-pet pokemon, like in my sig...and battle with all my strength [or my pokemons strength...]

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Ash_luver said:
    I am kinda fine with a jynx chasing me, i would just use my neo-pet dragonite like my avatar, and use cute beam {made-up by me} ...unless jynx tries kissing my man, Ash, then its personal....i would have to use all my neo-pet pokemon, like in my sig...and battle with all my strength [or my pokemons strength...]
    Are there really neopets-Pokemon? o_O|||

(I play neopets)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • kohei said:
    I'll... run up a tree. I'll be OK as long as the Jynx doesn't suddenly evolve legs XD
    What if she levitate towards you? XD

Hey, do you come from Hong Kong?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'd get a Flamethrower out and melt its sorry *** off XD
    If I didn't have a flamethrower, I'd try to be diplomatic and sort out why she was chasing me
    If flamethrower and diplomacy doesn't work... er... I haven't thought of that one yet XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I a Jynx were to begin chasing after me...I'd freak out and run up a tree. XD I am not truly sure of my reaction, I'd just be worried if it was trying to use Sweet Kiss on me or something. XD

~Kelsey

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Kelsey said:
    I a Jynx were to begin chasing after me...I'd freak out and run up a tree. XD I am not truly sure of my reaction, I'd just be worried if it was trying to use Sweet Kiss on me or something. XD

~Kelsey
    How about a lovely kiss instead? XP

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
  • I'd wait until she's real near, then sock her in the gut. That's if the Jynx is aggressive. XD
    Jynx is probably fast enough to outrun me anyway.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Phlemingo said:
    I'd wait until she's real near, then sock her in the gut. That's if the Jynx is aggressive. XD
    Jynx is probably fast enough to outrun me anyway.
    Don't know if she runs fast. She has a very high speed, but she's very fat :P

CookieMonsuta

{S.C.A.R.Y.}
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    I would keep running and running and...Well who wants a Jynx kissing you XD

Back