• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If a known character were to permanetly join or re-join the group, who would they be?

BigBoss

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Misty. duh! I don't watch the Anime much, but I know it would be Misty.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    yeah prolly misty the group el prolly jus be walkin and it'll be like HEY I KNOW THAT RED HAIR!!! .....XD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Misty seems the most likely choice. Although you know they way they do it. You think they're predictable and they'll bring back Tracy instead. :P

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Misty. Then her and May could fight over Ash, Tenchi-style... That would rock all!

Years
  • It is plain obvious... Misty will definitely rejoin the group possibly after Ash has competed in the Hoenn League Competition

Then again if Misty comes back into the show there is a possibility that there will be a cat fight between her & May on who gets Ash as their boyfriend... but still the cat fight between the two girls will make the show more interesting

So i say bring back Misty :D

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • There won't be any catfights on Pokemon, sorry.

I'd hope somebody like Tracey returns. If Misty returns, May will probably leave, and if that happens, I'll probably stop watching the series.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • i cant remember his name, but who was the pokemon paparazzi from the first season? i think he should return for a few episodes, and if not him then tracey (with a scizor of course)

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I don't think anyone will re-join the group. Misty will be back, but not permanently with the group I think. (I could be wrong! XD) They might have a new character or something, but I hope the group stays as it is because it's the best yet, and I don't want anyone to leave. (even though I do like Misty!)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Known characters aren't limited to Humans. What if they throw a 'curve ball' and put a Legendary Pokemon as a main character? Like MewTwo, or even Mew, who is going to be featured in the 8th Movie.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I do wish Gary would rejoin the group, but he can't now... Because they had to make him a Pokemon Researcher... So he can't now... I hate that...

Back