• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if all the legendaries were fighting each other would it be worse than WWII?

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022

If you don't apply logic, you're just throwing out random guesses with no basis in anything. What's the point of the question if you're just going to guess?

lol, I meant that in the sense that people were trying to justify the fighting. Like, "humans killing humans is terrible and nothing can top it" or "why would they be fighting in the first place?"

I'm simply saying that a fight between the legendaries would be catastrophic and much worse than any WW.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • The world would be doomed because Kyogre would make several floods, Groudon would make several droughts, Rayquaza would do something to the sky....you get the point.

:t354:TG

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Well Mewtwo would just start pickingoff the humans. Ho-oh and Lugia would totally destroy every thing going after each other. The three legendary dogs would just start killing. Groudon and Kyogre will make Al Gore have a heart attack with all of the wheather problems. Raquaza would blow them both up and cause even more destruction. Time and Space are screwed by Dialga and Palkia. and you know about the rest.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    lol, I meant that in the sense that people were trying to justify the fighting. Like, "humans killing humans is terrible and nothing can top it" or "why would they be fighting in the first place?"

I'm simply saying that a fight between the legendaries would be catastrophic and much worse than any WW.

But what you're saying there is only your logic is allowed to be used and no one else's. Those replies are perfectly valid responses.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • wwII is worse. They were targeting people and not each other. At least if all legendaries fought then they wouldn't target humans. But there would be a lot of destruction.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    In terms of destruction, I think it might be worse. But I think this question is a little strange since you said WWII, and what made WWII so terrible mainly is the holocaust and the targeting of innocent people in general, the dictatorship, and everything around it, so you are asking if legendaries fighting eachother would be worse than that which is kind of disrespectul imo. Even though you probably didn't mean it like that, WWII is a very sensitive subject for most people (even those who weren't involved or related in any way) and going about it in this way is just well, yeah, so I'll just consider any world war, and not necessarily II. And in that case I think that it could be worse destruction wise yes, simply because Pokémon are capable of more than we are.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022

But what you're saying there is only your logic is allowed to be used and no one else's. Those replies are perfectly valid responses.

No, no, no. Like.. hmm.. How do I say this. Well, I guess you could discuss the physical and moral aspects of the battle as separate topics. I was simply focusing on the physical damage that would be created, and that was the point I was trying to argue. I simply thought that it wouldn't really work to apply a moral approach to a theoretical fight like this one. I mean, how are you supposed to compare animals fighting animals to humans fighting humans. Humans are capable of rational thought, and as far as we know, Pokemon are just like animals.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2012
    Well I think that even if the legendaries were not targeting us the collision damage would be horrible. Two of them fighting could destroy the world and/or erase existence.

Back