• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Ash Was A Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    seiyuu

Shineyelectrode said:
    Seiyuu, what is that? voice actor?

Seiyuu means radio actor or dubber in japanese but it is sometimes used to just mean anybody who does voice over.

Literally it means 'excellent voice'.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    well...the dub epi is on ctoon network now if u wanna see ash in dress...lol

EDIT: its over now :P

Last edited:

Ice Lugia

Author and Role-Player
    Years
    Well, it all depends on if he retained his personality. He's rather volitile, even for a boy. Turning him may or may not change that. I don't want to stereotype. However, if he does become more of what is customarily refered to as girl-ish, the plot would take a turn. For one, Misty would not have attempted to disembowel him (her) for the bicycle incident. Of course, they may have just become friends and journeyed together. Ash(ley) would continue like that for the entire season. Wherever you see stubborness or idiocy, replace it with something more... er... calm. It would remove some drama, but add a whole dimension to the plot, seeing as Ash(ley) would be much less rash, and perhaps less predictable as well.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
    Ashley? That's too many syllables! Sha has exactly the same amount of letters and syllables. ^_^. If Ash was a girl, it would be like Cardcapter Sakura. I have no trouble with that. ^_^.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    lol...that's a cool pic Steve. Did you edit it yourself?

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    it'd be funny if ash was a girl! he'd then be called ashley but it'd be like cardcaptors(u know, girl being star of the show!)!

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
    Ash as a girl? XD Oh my, how disturbing. As disturbing as the thought of Marik as a girl. There was a rumor he would be one before he actually appeared in the English dub. I'm perfectly content with Pok?mon the way it is. I don't even want to think about all the genders being reversed. XD

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
    Years
    I don't think it's edited-- I think that's Duplica, the Ditto trainer. Ash as a girl would be freaky! Getting the rainbow badge would have been alot easier. But Think of all the movies where the girls flirt with him! Omg! LOL! It'd be freaky if Ashley's dad kept reminding her, "Don't forget to change your underwear!" perv- lol. Plus, mist-...er..Mister. um what would Misty+Brocks name be oposite?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    AJHalliwell said:
    I don't think it's edited-- I think that's Duplica, the Ditto trainer. Ash as a girl would be freaky! Getting the rainbow badge would have been alot easier. But Think of all the movies where the girls flirt with him! Omg! LOL! It'd be freaky if Ashley's dad kept reminding her, "Don't forget to change your underwear!" perv- lol. Plus, mist-...er..Mister. um what would Misty+Brocks name be oposite?

Dunno about Brock, but "misty" COULD have the (nick?)name "Meiser"

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    If Ash was a girl theory # 64:
    Ash's name now will be Ashly. :P She'll have a Pikachu. :P Came from the town of Pallet. Meet up with a stubborn boy who's a gym leader. He follows yadda, basically, it would just be the same 3 humans, and Pikachu, just with their genders switched. Now if their personalities were different. ;)

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    if ash was a girl...if ash was a girl...." " *takes hour to register in mind* dude, thats creepy. Besides the various people he travels with nothing much i guess but Misty i bet would act different

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    eliana said:
    if ash was a girl...if ash was a girl...." " *takes hour to register in mind* dude, thats creepy. Besides the various people he travels with nothing much i guess but Misty i bet would act different

Why would misty be different? They could be lesb- *Is shot before he can finish.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back