• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Brock does leave fifth Generation: will you be happy?

Will you be happy?

• Yes

Votes: 30 21.0%
  • No

Votes: 78 54.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    dawn wont be staying japan said d&p will end in the fall for them and dawn leaves

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Where did they say that at? Every girl has traveled in 2 seasons. Misty Kanto/Orange Isles/Johto (I count Orange Isles as Kanto) May Hoenn/Kanto Battle Frontier Dawn only Sinnoh. Remeber Dawn likes Prof. Oak. I know she has meet him before,but I dsay she want to go to his lab. Wouldn't change much though. New girl.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    nvm read wrong but d&p is ending in fall in japan new season is in the works

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Brock should leave...
    I'm so so annoyed by this character...
    He irks me more and more when he sees pretty girls(and y'all know the rest... = =")

I think Misty should comeback and also this fifth-gen girl should be intoduce as well~
    It'll be a new combination, two girls and a boy(usually it's boys more than girls)...
    at the sametime the writers can make Ash a lil' bit more mature
    for example like he have the ability to protect those two ladies,
    developing his battling technique and personality.

Speaking of Misty...
    I thought she's gonna have a comeback...

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i dont want the gen 5 girl its always the girl i want the boy for once i wanted brendan and lucas to be on but no the hsd to put may and dawn on

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    i dont want the gen 5 girl its always the girl i want the boy for once i wanted brendan and lucas to be on but no the hsd to put may and dawn on
    More fresher combination: Ash, new boy and new girl.
    Ash should act as a mentor this time,
    while the girl doing contest and the boy battling gyms~

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    what does he know he still learns things. for once i dont want the girl mentioned in the show. they should bring back may or misty or even use lyra but i dont think they would consider her.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I would miss Brock's flirting, advice and team play with Ash. If a female replacement somehow made up for these abilities of Brock, it might not be so bad.

I'd be even sadder if Team Rocket left though : D - Ash and Pikachu got most of their strength development from fighting Team Rocket. And of course, Team Rocket always sides with Ash when he meets more serious evils.

Vistz

Pokemon Partisan
    Years
    If they do in fact get rid of Brock, I hope they bring back a previous character like Misty, May, Tracy, etc...

Pityflame

Unemployed Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    If brock leaves, then everyone should boycott the pokemon until he's back.

liza2010

Online Games
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Hi

I will feel too bad.He is anime from beginners in this show.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Yes. Volkner should replace Brock, as Volkner is a very attractive man. I would watch the show lots if Volkner was in it.

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
    i recon dawn should replace brock, because he is very irritating since he came back in the 3rd gen

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    o.O
    I... really hope things don't change. I mean, terrible side effect of all the changing they've been doing.

Ash is 16.5~ years old
    Dawn is 10 years old

They've already gone way over the 5 year boundary, if this trend continues much further... >>;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    What I hate is how Brock rondomly, and i say it as RANDOMLY comes back with ash such as in the forest in hoenn and on a truck in Sinnoh. Why would he say bye to Ash if he'd follow him to the next region? And don't his siblings miss him? I think he should go. But I would miss him a tiny bit...

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    The ideal anime would be an older Ash, maybe 18 or 17, an older and more attractive female and no team rocket and NO BROCK. They should scrap the old stuff and make the storyline a little darker and more teenage like. That would be good. And new plot elements. Its the same plot to get Pikachu, the same fight to get the badge, the same contests, the same old stuff. ENOUGH! IT IS THE TIME FOR REVOLUTION!!!!! :P

Dream Thunder

The Dream Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Not reALLY. Brock has been part a pokemon for a long time, so it wouldn't be right to take him out.

Back