• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Given the Chance...

Drop everything, your entire life, and live in the Pokemon World?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • I might have to think about first...but probably.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I'd think about it, than decide to not go.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • No, never!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
Years
  • First of all if someone came up to me and said they were from the Pok?mon world I'd wonder if they were completly sane, I'd probably need some proof that it exists before running off with a complete stranger XD

But otherwise I would love to live in the Pok?mon world, yes I'd miss my friends and family (*Could I at least visit them?*) but the Pokemon world seems a lot better than this one, but I guess since it's fictional it would be XD

Shukuen Shinobi

Ninja Dude
    Years
  • Heh...I would think about it, but I'd probably go. My friend's mean alot to me...but what if they got the same oppertunity..only..4 of my good friends don't like Pokemon, so it might work out in the end. I'd miss my family so much...that's the only thing that might stop me. But my family is low on money right now...so it might be my only chance to escape and live where I think life would be perfect. ^^ So in the end, I'd go, but only if I could gather up some belongings, ALL MY CARDS ^^, and other stuff, and say good bye. If I couldn't...heh...I'd still probably go, I'm a loner anyways. ^^

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • I voted for the second one because I wouldn't be sure I wanted to leave my friends and family, but I would probably decide to go...probably.

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • Sure!

I'd miss everyone here, but I'd go. The Pokemon World is soo much better than Real Life. In the real world, everything is boring.

Later!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Its anther story for me, My answer used to be the first answer. But now I have such awsome friends I couldn't live with out them, now if they could come with me My answer would be **** YEAH

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
  • No, I wouldn't go, after finding out I'd have to leave everything behind. My life is in the Real World. If I had to start all over, beginning with nothing, in the Pok?mon World, I would say no thank you.

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
  • Everyone, I keep saying, you cannon bring ANY friends or ANY family. That is the only way you get to go. No begging or bribing can change the person's mind, you go alone, or you don't go at all.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Um...how can I put this...FIZZUCK YEAH!!

As long as I got to tell my family where I was going so they wouldn't freak out and think I'd been kidnapped or something.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Maybe but...

I would love to go live with pokemon, but i wouldn't want to leave my family, if i could take my family away, and wake up as 10, and start my journy with my family there, i would although being anime would be hard to get used to, I would deffinitly then go and find Squirtle! Then find ash.. hehe! But I wouldn't go if i couldn't take my family!

Username

Back