• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Given the Chance...

Drop everything, your entire life, and live in the Pokemon World?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • I might have to think about first...but probably.

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • I'd think about it, than decide to not go.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • No, never!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    Would you live in the Pokemon World? Let's say, someone approaches you one day, out of the blue, and they claim they are from the Pokemon World. They came here, because they know of your love for Pokemon, and can give you the chance to go and live there, wherever you desire. The only consequences are, you have to leave all your possesions, family, and friends behind for your new life. Otherwise, you're all set. Would you do it? Could you do it?

I know I would. If someone asked me that, I'd drop whatever I was doing and I'd be gone. I wouldn't even have to think about it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I might want to, but then after leaving everyone one and all my possesions behind, i might not want to, but I might go anyways

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
    But the point is, you can't bring your family OR your friends. You have to go alone, and make new friends, but you won't have any family and as soon as you decide yes, the person takes you there.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd think about it for a fleeting moment, but in the end, I wouldn't be able to go. My friends and family mean far too much to me to give them up for something like that. It would be nice to be in the Pokemon World and to have experiences there.. but in the end, I'd just miss everyone else too much. x.x; I've moved a lot, so I'm used to change, but even with moving, I've always been able to keep in touch with my old friends, whether it be via phone or internet... and not being able to do any of that - including the inability to keep in touch with my family... I wouldn't be able to. =o

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Mwahahaha! YES!!!
    I might miss my famaly a little but still I would defanetly go. And, it would be worth it...^^
    Hehehe....(Yeah, I go to the world of Pokemon and I get to go on my long-lived-dream date with Ash. :D lol)

pokepac

Pikachu Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2006
    I would defintely live in the pokemon world,but miss my family!Because I could probably go on a date with Ash!I will traveler with Ash!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah... As much as I would love to live in the Pokemon World, I just don't think that I could without my family. I could live without my friends, and all of my possesions here, but my family just means too much to me to ever do something like that.

If they could come, then YEAH!!! I would definitely go! The first thing that I would do is get a Pichu, and a Chikorita, and then hunt down Gary and become his girlfriend, heh! ^_^

Kaylee

I want to see you smile...
    Years
    I would only go if I could bring my friends and my dog...Ok, maybe my family too. ^_^ They are just too important to me and I wouldn't want all those precious memories to fade away. I would think about it, but I would never go unless I could go with them.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    I would totally drop everything and go! I actually dream of going there all the time.... It would be a dream come true.

Of course I would miss my friends and family... but I think it would ultimatly be worth it!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Nah?not only would be friends and family be gone, but I?d beat everybody there and get bored anyways. <.<; I already do at Pok?mon in this world, so it?s logical I would there too. =P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Definitely. The Pok?mon world is like 100 times better than Real Life. Why stay in RL and become economically destroyed by greedy company C.E.O's when you can excape to a world where money doesn't seem to be an issue and you can achieve fame and glory for basically training your pet(s) to fight?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I gues I would. I have fantasized being there in the Pokemon World for a while and I would LOVE to experience being a Trainer first hand.

Back