• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If I were a... *Pokemon Name Here*

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    9/10
    very funny but not a bit too mean? XD

if I was a ninetales I would burn anyone who even looks at me.

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
    Years
    9/10 roflmao. XD

If I were a Ledian, I would stare at the moon until I got enough power to beat Ash's Pikachu. =3 That would probably never happen, but I like Ledian, so w/e.

Years
    7/10 anything can beat Ash's pikachu lol

If i were a Kecleon i would camaflauge into the wilderness and scare the crap out of Ash when he walks by.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    7/10 may would have been more comical

If i were an ekans i would sneak up through the sewers a bite you while you were on the toilet

Last edited:

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
    8/10 That would be a bit digusting if you were to bite them on a totally wrong spot, right?

If I was a Pachirisu or Pichu I'd paint myself the color almost the same as the sky's color, ride a random flying type, and when I see people down on the ground, I jump down and uses a random WEAK eletric move to shock the hair-crap outta people.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    9/10 Nice, a little cheesy.

If I were a Ditto, I'd turn into the girl of my dreams and then look at myself naked.

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
    8/10, Pikachu does look rather cuter than Raichu, actually.

If I was a Vespiqueen(Although being a Buggy is a bit weird), I'd command Combees to splash honey onto Trespassers if they come and tried to intrude instead of attacking them, since most people came for honey anyway.

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    5/10
    Not that mine is good.

If I were I Rotom I would cry at Nintendo's naming skills.

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    7/10 lol

If I were a Wingull, I would poke fishermen using water gun on their faces xD

Ninetales433

KHR Forever *-*
    Years
    8/10.For some reason the fishermen annoys me.
    If I was a Magikarp,I would blame the creators of Pokemon for making me a weak Pokemon and I will never learn Splash.

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    10/10 i would laugh at you then you would turn into gyrados lol

If i was a Squirtle, I would blame Nintendo and GameFreak for making me evolve! I would pwn their PC's with a hydro pump then hurt Nintendo and destroy them then EAT THEM FOR DINNER! Sorry a bit crazy but I love SQUIRTLE!
    Nintendo = /\_/\
    <-(x.x)------------
    ('')('')

Back