• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If I were a Pokemon...

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    Simple question: If you could choose to be any Pokemon for a whole day, what would it be and why?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Celebi!!! It's my favourite Pokémon anyway, and I would like to be time-travelling all day! (Not to mention be away from my busy schedule)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If I could choose to be a Pokémon for a whole day, then I would choose Vulpix. It's cute, it's small, and it's cuddly, so who wouldn't want to be one? Haha.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
    I would probably be Zorua. I would prank everyone by shapeshifting into my country's president and telling them to get the shell outta here. *evil grin*

~Always.

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
    Years
    Well, since most of my "What Pokemon are you?" tests end with Pikachu...
    I guess I'd be a Pikachu, although personally I'd want to be a Charizard and crush my foes.

Years
    I would be a lugia because then I could have fun with psychic powers, look awesome AND (and these are the main reasons) I could explore the under water world using dive, as well as fly. Those are two of things that I think I'd most want to do, and Lugia can perform both. :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd be a Ditto, just so I could freak people out all of the time. If I were near some Water Pokemon, I'd be able to go under the sea; If I were near some Flying critters, I'd be able to soar through the skies etc. I'd make sure not to antagonise anyone, though, as Ditto isn't the strongest of critters, after all. That's the curse that comes with gimmicky Pokemon, unfortunately.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    A Persian for me (or a Meowth works too - #2 fav.), not just because its my #1 favorite Pokemon - or the fact that I love cats, but because I believe that cats live a peaceful relaxed life. I just look at my three cats for inspiration.

Back