• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Nintendo made a sequel to any spinoff game what would you choose?

Which game would you want a sequal to be made?

• Total voters

Ankoku Flare

Artsy Dragon
    Years
    I'm longing for a Pokemon snap sequel, that game really added personality on pokemon(besides pmd) in my opinion. It's would really be neat if they'd get themselves to make another one for all times sake.

AuraGaurdian

Protector of auras
    Years
    PMD all the way its in my oppinion the best spin-off game ever!

They should make an xd sequel but it would also be a sequel to pokemon battle revo.
    Think of it Shadow Infernape or Staraptor and fighting Sinnoh vs Isshu or using leafeon and glaceon as starters ( like in the xd 2 fanfic ) and being able to customize your main character if Nintendo made a game like that i'd get it in a heartbeat! :)

however I wouldnt say no to this.....

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
    I would also love a Coloseum sequel. I guess PBR could be considered a sequel, but I want another storyline with the shadow Pokemon. Also, a PBR sequel would have been good, if there were more features.

PBR is not really a sequel to colosseum. It's a battling game with NO STORYLINE. And I think that a sequel would be a great idea, like how bout an adventure and not just battling random trainers.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    Pokemon snap fo sho', brings back good memories.

I hope Pokemon channel doesn't get a remake, that game was just boring. The only reason I bought it was for the Jirachi. What else do you actually do on it: watch bad TV shows with a Pikachu? Fun.

Last edited:

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNA-
    Seriously guys. Snap. Why the hell would you pick Colosseum/XD. Imagine what you could do with a newly revamped Snap on the Wii with Pokemon from every generation... it'd be like my childhood all over again.

The Red Chain

That game was fun beyond compare, and I know they can make something equally amazing especially with the graphics they put on Hakuna Matata. [PS3 Safari Photography game]

With all the new Pokemon there are I can only imagine how much fun a new Snap game would be. If only Nintendo would hear us out. ;~;

Kaylenn

Slow Yet Powerful Idiot
    Years
    Pokemon Snap.. I've been watching my little brother beating and starting over of Snap for the last 4 days... (I'm not lieing he was... all... day... no T.V for me.. *tears*)

Years
    1. xd gale. it's true, an awesome game. though... hopefully in a sequel they'll let you have more of a choice of what pokemon you want, instead of basically all the pokemon you get being part of the storyline;;--like you have to defeat a guy to move on in the game, and you can only get a pokemon from him no where else at that point in the game -_-; ... but the game was still pretty cool

2. mystery dungeon. the mystery dungeon games were fun. they can add more to it but I just hope they don't screw it up like in the main games. go johto!! everything else after that went downhill

3. idk haven't played much else. besides ranger but I don't want a remake of that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    A new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game, with a story and progression on par with PMD2. kthxbai

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I've had enough with Ranger already (third game came out too fast), and I want to see a Trozei 2 with Gen 4 Pokemon (not Gen 5), Mystery Dungeon, being my favorite spinoff. I never really liked the first Mystery Dungeon, but I just LOVED the second, with it's dark and mature storyline, I just hope the third has a storyline just as dark and mature as the second (a major improvement from the first game), I just hope they make Pachirisu and Buizel player characters.....

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
    I wouldn't mind a sequel for Mystery Dungeon. They overdid the Time Gear plot, and the first one was pretty good, so I wan tto see what they'll do next with the series, possibly in Generation 5.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2011
    they should just make a game where there is pokemon school, all pokemon go to school and pikachu is behaving badly. in the game you are a togepi and pikachu tries to make you become a bad student. he drags togepi on adventures. that will be a fun game

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    they need a DPP version of Colluseum/XD. Not that I really want one, but it would just make sense.

PBR is not really a sequel to colosseum. It's a battling game with NO STORYLINE. And I think that a sequel would be a great idea, like how bout an adventure and not just battling random trainers.

Yeah, PBR was more like a sequal to Stadium/Stadium2

Last edited:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I like snap pinball and HEy you pikachu
    but i kinda want another mystery dungeon game too...:(

Years
    go pokemon xd, XD 4 THE WIN

has anyone though about an online version of pokemon spin offs

has anyone though about an online version of pokemon spin offs

Last edited:

Fire-Red

Like no one ever was
    Years
    I would love another pokemon snap I played it a million times back in the day. Downloaded it for my wii last week and really loved it. Only flaw is how short it is.

anthony12306

HackER In Progress
    Years
    I would like to see aPokemon Stadium 3 most, but the more obvious choice would be Snap, what with the WiiMote and SD card

Back