• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon was never made! Where would you be?

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    Like the title says. =P

I'd probably be somewhere out there, doing stuff. @_@; Actually, I dun what I would be doing.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I'd be not posting here, instead of that, I'd be with some stupid guys calling one of my actual friend stupid o__o

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I would probeley be siting wacthing Stargate and Star Trek all day. Instead of wacthing Stargate, Star Trek, and Pokemon All Day long.I would also proebeley read a bit more.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I would have never joined the comunity never played the games ect. I probably wouldn't be considering becoming a writter when I get older.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I wouldn't joined here or anything dealt with Pokemon. I wouldn't have magazines, videos, the manga, games of Pokemon. I probably wouldn't got into anime. I be listening to music, watch boring TV on the weekends, sleeping. XD Pokemon made Saturday mornings great!!

Vash26

Eon Crazy
    Years
    • Age 35
    • TN
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    NO....life wouldnt be the same, I have not the clue what Id be doing?!?!?!:\

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    I would still sit here in front of the computer with more money, since I spent a lot in Pokemon merchandise

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I'd be going to the boards I used to go to a lot before I got back into Pokemon this summer. I'd also get up later on Saturdays, and I'd be thinking about something else all the time. My computer wouldn't have so much stuff on it slowing it down either. ^^;

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Without Pokemon, I would have never found www.pokemonpalace.net while surfing the web which led me to PokeCommunity, where I discovered web developing and html. Without Pokemon, I would have never known html existed, and I would probably be at a large Nintendo forum right now, instead of a large Pokemon forum. Wow! I never realized how important Pokemon is to me! Lol.

Desert Cacturne

Lonely, abandoned...
    Years
    If there was no Pokemon, I wouldn't be spending every single day at forums and websites. I would probably have a way different personality in life. But then, I wouldn't have had this much friends and enjoyment, or this much creativity and imagination. I would be in the streets without it... just kidding. Oh well, be glad Pokemon LIVES! ^^

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    If Pokemon was never made, I would probably have gotten into something else all those years ago. Probably sports, or another anime, or something. It's hard to tell what we all would have been doing if Pokemon was never made. But, for some people, Pokemon has kept them off Drugs and stuff. But if it was never made, they'd probably be on Drugs. So, if that was the case, then you can say, "Pokemon kept me off of Drugs! :D"

Years
    Hmmm... I probably never would have bothered to practice drawing and would stink instead of being okay, and maybe play something like XBox instead of GameCube... wait... maybe I'd not have played games at all... then no manga... and no... agh! I'm gonna get scary nightmares if I think like this! XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I'd still be the same ol' lifeless person, except I'd be posting on AFSM (a Sailor Moon forum). xD

Back