• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon was never made! Where would you be?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    1} not here. that for sure
    2}I probably won't be intrested in video games. Pokemon relivied my video game addiction.
    3}i have more money
    4}i may be more invole in Yu-gi-oh.
    5}would not be the person i am today

Let say pokemon open the world to be and that why i so dicated to it and loyal to it and still a FAN!!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I probably be one the internet looking up stuff for yu gi oh. I magine what it would be like if there was no internet and pokemon

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'd have a much greater social life, seriously! XD If Pokemon never existed, I probably wouldn't have bought a Gamecube, I wouldn't have gone on the internet as much, and I would have some sort of outside activity and... stuff... XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    sweetie please dont say things like pokemon doesnt exist !!
    MegaDitto said:
    I would be more alone and more sad.
    i agree with megaditto more alone and depressed:(

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    MegaDitto said:
    I would be more alone and more sad.
    Like I said we are similar. You stole the post from my fingers~ XP

Not here baby, that's for sure. I'd probably still be despairingly trying to regain order at my first forum. But they demodded me for inactivity. XD

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    It wouldn't make a huge diffrence, like it would if Kaiju was never made or any of my other hobbies.

Back