• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon were real and you were battling a guy and...

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
Years
  • If they brought out a Giratina, I'd use earthquake, thus destroying everything nearby.
    If I brought out a Giratina, I'd rule the world and my reign would end in 5 mins.

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
  • I'd drop dead from the overwhelming emotions brewing inside me; what the... I don't even... I want one. >.<

I'd battle it, and get owned.
    Me and my little weak Pokemon,
    against a big bad legendary. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Guys, it's simple! They're not really unique. Just dupe them on Silver or Gold. :D

But seriously, I've wondered that too... I mean, the Pokemon episode in the anime where Ash battled the dude with Articuno really baffled me until he said "Oh he isn't really mine lol."

I may go through again catching the legendaries, but not battling with them.

dragontamerandrea

i love my scalies. :3
    Years
  • Well it's a trainer battle, "You can't run from a trainer battle!", so I guess that ruins my idea of running away screaming. I guess it would be just like in the show, where my weak little pokemon have an epic battle with a giant pokemon, and when they lose I hug them and cry about how it's just too powerful. lol

But in "reality", they would probably get stomped into the ground by Giratina or Arceus.

What I don't get though, is why Arceus, the god of all pokemon, would willingly go into a trainers pokeball and be "owned" by it. It's the god of all pokemon, it doesn't have to take spit from some puny trainer!
    I think you could flee from a battle like that though, they shouldn't have a legendery beast under their control i think fleeing a single battle wouldnt get you into that much trouble :p

Years
  • Yeah, I agree with the first few posts.
    I think the legendaries were really created to keep balance in the Pokemon world, if you were to catch one, wouldn't that mean you're upsetting the balance?
    I sound like Slowking. xD

kokopuffchan

a s h e n
    Years
  • well, actually i think it's a legendary opinion. in the episode where the articuno was with the guy, it was by the legendary pokemon's choice. i think if they battled using a legendary, it wouldn't really be theirs and i would cry out "no fair!" just before my poor weak pokemon were stomped into pancakes poffins. badly cooked poffins. but really, i don't think the deity legends would work with trainers. only the more minor legends.
    also, if i didn't cry no fair and they had somehow caught the legends, i'd probably call officer jenny or someone to help... i mean, yeah there are unfair battles and that happens, but that's just too much.

dragontamerandrea

i love my scalies. :3
    Years
  • I'd probably react as if some said that he'd show me his pet and it'd turn out to be a mythical animal like a griffin or something. It's a myth that shows to be true in front of your eyes.

I'd give it a shot with my team and think it was cheap of the trainer, but still feel honored enough that he'd consider me enough of a threat to use an arsenal against me that I'd have to chance of getting and that in normal situations would be very far out of my league.

Or just think that he just was the cheap type of person who just wants to win no matter what. But still it takes a lot of skill to catch a legendary. But you don't really need a flamethrower to kill ants, if you get what I mean.
    Same with me, for someone to go to the ENORMOUS effort and work to capture one I would just think they were showing off mostly rather than trying to be uber strong (although being uber strong would be a part of it) I would be quite impressed and distressed at once

Back