• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon were real how would they attack?

Moth

Banned
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I am not talking about the ones who have a specific type like fire and water.I talk about the normal type pokemon who don't have any magical powers except hyper voice(which only a few learn).And again not about the ones whose way of attacking is clear,like persian.He would slash and bite us and devour us like a real puma would(yes it is based on pumas).
    I refer to Blissey,Clefable and Wigglytuff and their evolutionary families.They are not even based on real life animals so I can't think of any way they would attack.And of course in real life TMs/HMs wouldn't exist so no ice beam for blissey.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • For starters, Rattata, Bidoof and Patrat can attack by biting the opponent, while Sentret, Meowth and Zigzagoon can attack by repeatedly scratching the target. Aipom, Ambipom, Minccino and Cinccino can also attack by striking the opponent with their tails. Those are just some examples.

Moth

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I agree about these.And zigzagoon could also use pin missile while sentret could use hyper voice.Cinccino and minccino can use hyper voice as well.Aipom and Ampipom can use double edge.
    But I wonder about wigglytuff amd blissey,oh and clefable.These three are weird.Meowth is a cat so it has to scratch while rattata is a rat so it bites.But what about those 3?
    Can they kill you?

P.S. I don't think TMs would exist.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    You know, if you're bringing Pokemon to reality then it should be worth noting that you should not be turning them to physically mutated animals. They're Pokemon for God's sake, what they do in the PokeWorld should be the same if ever they become real.

But if, for some reason, our world's yellow sun would affect how they would attack then I'm pretty damn sure they'd just bite and kick and punch, pretty much like animals...except physically different. :/

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I don't mean that TMs wouldn't exist at all.They could exist.But Pokemon alone won't take the disc and learn the move.Someone need o learn it to them.So most people would be wild since Pokeballs wouldn't exist to capture them(just imagine that Pokemon are creatures from another planet and they suddenly invade ours.Only pkmn come not the equipment).

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Body Slam? Lol, that'd be pretty funny. xD;

Anyway, I guess it would be pretty much the same as they were in the PokeWorld, the only difference is that they couldn't learn magical stuff. :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    If Pokemon could attack, that would be awesome! Except for the Fire pokemon burning everything down. :/

Back