• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon were real

Do you whish Pokemon were real

• Yes

Votes: 74 91.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
Years
  • Ofcourse!! that would have been awesome!!
    I could have used Arcanine to get to schoole every day! yay!! ^^

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • Phoenix Riley said:
    It would be really good if pokemon were real you wouldnt have school and could have pokemon fights all the time

*goes off in dream world*

yeah, your right!!! no school!! awesome!! xD
    *follows you into dream world* =P

enyce

banned
    Years
  • If pokemon were real, every school would ban the use of pokemon. Then check you for poke balls every day...

Get real people.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • enyce said:
    If pokemon were real, every school would ban the use of pokemon. Then check you for poke balls every day...

Get real people.

then i say, get unreel! :P

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    enyce said:
    If pokemon were real, every school would ban the use of pokemon. Then check you for poke balls every day...

Get real people.

This post confuses me...obviously pokemon are not real, so we do not need to "get real" or does it mean if pokemon were real we wouldn't be allowed them in school so there'd be no point. Or that pokemon are not real point blank...but then why the comment about school? I'm so confused...I'm confused as to why it confuses me.

Anyway, it would be the coolest thing ever if they were real. No school from the age of 10 and travelling around and battling pokemon!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I have often thought of what life would be like if Pokemon actually existed. If they were as intelligent as they are in the anime and video games, then I think it would be awesome to have a cute little Pikachu pal around with you or something. X3 If they took on more animalistic characteristics...then I might be a little scared. o___o

So I'm kind of in between. :x It would be fun to have Pokemon around to play with like a pet or something, though I think real-life battling would be rather dangerous, so that deters me from wanting Pokemon to be real. o.x

I'm confusing myself, I can't take a side. XD So I'm just gonna end this post now and go back to doing...nothing. *runs*

~Kelsey

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
  • It would be way cool if Pokemon were real. But I would use them as pets and not for battling. Diffenetly would have a Vulpix. They rock. I would bet that they are warm since Vulpix is a fire Pokemon. And then they could snuggle up to you in the winter time, their cute little noises... Man! Now I wish I had a Vulpix! Stupid poll, making me wish Pokemon were real... Oh well.

A Chikorita would be awesome too... I wonder what they feel like? Are they like leafy or squishy? Hmmm....

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Skitty-chan said:
    It would be way cool if Pokemon were real. But I would use them as pets and not for battling. Diffenetly would have a Vulpix. They rock. I would bet that they are warm since Vulpix is a fire Pokemon. And then they could snuggle up to you in the winter time, their cute little noises... Man! Now I wish I had a Vulpix! Stupid poll, making me wish Pokemon were real... Oh well.

A Chikorita would be awesome too... I wonder what they feel like? Are they like leafy or squishy? Hmmm....

Ninetails>>>Vulpix

Ninetails, has higher attack, defense etc...

Plus it looks better

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    enyce said:

Get real people.
    Ya, but like in the cartoon, Pokemon are everywhere! There, like, a way of life! I vote Pokemon real!

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    If Pokemon were real

"You know..Gyarados become sinister, cold hearted monsters due to the fact that as Magikarp, they were treated poorly by people due to their very poor intellect. Magikarp are worthless. Not only that..but they can be found everywhere - literally...as long as there's a water source..Anyway..They can't be eaten as they mainly consist of bone and have limited attacks. Most Magikarp just splash (flipping around) in battle and therefore always lose. When Magikarp evolves into Gyarados.. it's hatred for the people who mistreated it causes it to go insane. Therefore, most Gyarados are maniacal killers. Gyarados, since ancient times were known to go on violent bloody rampages lasting up to a month. Once awakened, they only seek to destroy and are incapable of calming down even after eliminating whatever or whoever angered them. Treat your Magikarp well or suffer Gyarados' rage." If you saw one of those in the water you'd be dead.

No, I don't want pokemon to be real. They're very dangerous and could poke an eye out. But,seriously... Do you think pokemon would be kind to you in real life? I don't think so. We would be food to them. I could list 6 common pokemon that could kill you. Weedel,Beedrill,Geodude, Onyx,Rhyhorn and Sycther. I don't want to die at such a young age.

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
  • YEAH!!!! Of course. FO SHO!!!

It would be SOO cool if pokemon were real. I could use a Lugia or a Charziard to fly me to places. I could have a Mewtwo predict my future with 99.9% accuracy. I could have an Alakazam do my homework for me. Or I could have a Laparus carry me accros the ocean!!!! The possibilities are ABSOLUTLY ENDLESS!!!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    oooooo!
    Man, I would soooo totally have my own Pikachu! It would like, be my best friend, and it would go everywhere with me! And I'd feed it, and play with it, and have good times, and pet it all the time ...and and and .....Yeah.

All would be good.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
  • It'd be awesome. I'd definitely try to become a pokemon trainer.
    Sure it might be dangerous considering some of the pokemon might be brutal and everything, but animals are like that even in this world. You're not safe from dangerous animals in any world.

Fvadea

Ice Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    It would be cool to have a pokemon as your friend, but then again, real live Pokemon could be dangerous. A wild Pokemon could really do some serious damage to you if it attacks. Say, you had a Charizard. What if you didn't treat it right, and it got mad and burned your house down? I know it sounds crazy, but it could happen.

Back