• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendary-trio

need shiny UNTOUCHED porygon
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    ur a.....hmmm idk maybe a...chimchar and piplup together. Piplip for girly-ness (and if ur not a girl sry im juging by ur pic) and chimchar cause ur wearin red!lolz

GrayLuna

Years
    and you are a mew cause you're new <--ha sorry that rhymes so i had to say it =D no actually its cause you have a mew as you're pokepet

Drapion_Dawg beat me to it so your a speedy deoxys

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Your eather a Lunatone, Meowth or Vigoroth. Lunatone because of GrayLuna and Meowth and Vigoroth because they seem like the gambling type. And Meowth is a quick thinker. So a Luneowgoroth. perfect.

And Legendary-trio yes I am a guy but I don't really mind the mistake, being girly is fun sometimes.

GrayLuna

Years
    he must of thought it was Miss May16 =P anyway you are a Croconaw cause its the evolution of Totodile

again someone beat me to it well then scythemaster youre a bulbasaur cause its green like scyther =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back