• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Umm.... A yellow-haired character.... And Yellow has Pikachu...... So you're a Pikachu!

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    ^ you'd be a gengar. 'cause i see a lot of purple in your sig, and that was the first pokemon i thought of when i saw the colour. :|

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    That one guy in that there signature makes me think of Morty so you are a duskull.
    (Crap! I was trying to be creative, but I ended up using a pokemon that has part of your username >_< )

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
    Shy Guy's remind me of Koopas, and Koopas remind me of Grotles. So there ya go! You're a Grotle! XD

Last edited:
    Years
    I was going to say Chiqorita, but then I would have no origanilty what so ever.
    So...

SLOWKING
    Not the slow part, but the smart one x3

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    You are a Mime Jr. I think this because for some reason I think that you might just possibly lke Lady Gaga, and my favorite song of hers is poker face. Poker is a card game, and when I think of card games the first pokemon to come to mind is Mr. Mime. However, I don't like Mr. Mime so I decided to go with its baby form, Mime Jr. Follow that?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    You are an Altaria. The username reminds me of Draco Meteor, only used by Dragons, which is what Altaria is

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back