• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Gliscor! The wings on the heart totally belong to a Gliscor!

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Well, considering your signature and your music selection, I find you to be a Tyranitar. The black against the bloody theme on your signature/album suggest you like darker things, you are defiantely a more headstrong yet confident person leading me to believe you are Tyranitar.

Edit: For Bloodex FireIf the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I was typing while you were... I wrote longer than you and that being you beat me to it. Anyways, seeing the Joker in your avatar reminds me of pure mischief and evil. The darker colors in your signature are going with the avatar, and your name reminds me of carnivores. Therefore, with mischief, evil, and being a carnivore you are Gastly.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

EDIT: According to a certain questionarre you are Pikachu, how odd, it is totally different than mine.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    uhh a shaymin?
    that avatar of you really takes my attention. :P

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    thanks, and from a first glance of your avatar, I saw Ninetales, so you are a Ninetales. ;)

CyberForte

Calculmancer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Hmmm... Rattata; fairly nondescript at the moment, and, without meaning offense, low-level.
    -CF

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back