• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    You fancy yourself as having a quirky nature, so you are a xatu since it is the only pokemon I have had that I can remember having a quirky nature.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'm thinking you would be a voltorb, because that circulating arrow is distracting me.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Im thinking you would be a Gyrados. Because you obviously like dragon pokemon (and he is dragon esque:)), and that comment was atrocious. Mwahaha!

Sumirelove

Lazy Arcanine
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    I think you'd either be an Eevee or a Skitty because of your cute nyan nyan nyanko avatar :). I'm thinking more Eevee because of the different evolutions, but Skitty's cute and feline-like.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Glaceon
    According to some, seven is a lucky number, and you have seven in your username. That makes you a dunsparce, since with its ability, serene grace, it can force luck instead of just hope for it.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Awkward? Preposterous!

You have a lonely nature, so me thinks you are a cubone, seeing as it is the lonely pokemon.

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
  • You'd be an Arceus holding a Grass Plate xD (So you'd be an Grass and "Normal"(kinda) Pokemon).
    I didn't got any other ideas... x)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back