• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Uhh, Giratina maybe? Or Mewtwo... not sure which seems better. Giratina. We'll go with that. Why? Well why the heck would I know?!

Marx_Ultra

Back in Black!
    Years
  • Your avatar says "Jolteon".

Btw (kinda going to the side here), I got a jolteon in my HG. Got it over GTS. Hate to say it though, GTS is really unbalanced...

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Uhh... *randomly runs through list of Pokemon in head* uhhh..... Meditite! Why?!... I haven't gotten that far yet. I'll let you know if I ever figure it out.

Aurako

Pokemon Communicator<3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    W-well... not to sound rude, but Bigman's nature is lax, and I always think of Snorlax as a male, and it is big, so I think perhaps a Snorelax! ... ;-; Don't take it badly! Snorelax is cute!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back