• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    You weren't rude Aurako, at least i'm not a porygon....

Oh and Pichu because the user above me has pichus in the sig

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Slowpoke. You seem to feel like you want to please people, but you are too afraid you can't. Might I make note of your title"Follower of christ". It seems you want to please people by saying you are christian, perhaps hoping to persuade people that you have good values. Even in the signature you are trying to make people think you are good and please them with who you are. You are using the copypasta around here about people who use cheat codes in the Pokemon game. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong "big NATE alpha", but you seem like the kind of person who tries to please people with who they are, instead of not worrying what others think.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Cool, I haven't been to this section for a coupla months, but it's nice to see someone who goes all crazy in depth in shnazz, unlike "maril, fillerfillerfiller . . .sfj"
    Of course, I myself am to lazy and will just call ya a murkrow since what you said was intelligent, but also a halfway insult type thing, which reminds me of a murkrow.

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    Slowpoke. You seem to feel like you want to please people, but you are too afraid you can't. Might I make note of your title"Follower of christ". It seems you want to please people by saying you are christian, perhaps hoping to persuade people that you have good values. Even in the signature you are trying to make people think you are good and please them with who you are. You are using the copypasta around here about people who use cheat codes in the Pokemon game. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong "big NATE alpha", but you seem like the kind of person who tries to please people with who they are, instead of not worrying what others think.
    Umm... what? The follower of Christ thing is because I'm proud to be a Christian and wanted to connect with anyone that noticed that and went "hey, I'm a Christian too!" (BTW, that worked, GameOver and I are friends now thanks to that). The sig thing... that was just going around, and I was like "hey, why not?" y'know? You seem to have misjudged me. I don't give a darn about what y'all think, I know I'm crazy and I'm proud to admit it.

Anyways, sorry for that, but... you seem to be a.. Lucario! (I wonder why :P)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back