• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV If The Powerpuff Girls had a favorite food each...

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Now that The Powerpuff Girls reboot is airing, I decided to create a thread relating to them.

So, if The Powerpuff Girls had a favorite food each, what would you think they would be?

Here is what I think:
    Blossom - Chicken Parmesan, because for some reason I think she would be into Italian food. I think she would especially like chicken parmesan with a pink tomato/alfredo Rosa sauce.
    Bubbles - Enchiladas, because she speaks Spanish, so I would think she would like Mexican food.
    Buttercup - T-Bone Steak, obviously because she is the tough one and would prefer red meat.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Blossom would like something firey and brave like a spicy curry, Bubbles would like something sweet and ordinary like a sponge cake, and Buttercup would like something meaty and chewy like a steak!

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Blossom would like something firey and brave like a spicy curry, Bubbles would like something sweet and ordinary like a sponge cake, and Buttercup would like something meaty and chewy like a steak!

I'd actually think Buttercup would be more into spicy foods than Blossom, since her ingredient is spice after all.

Back