• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Tifa Was Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
  • This was a little thread that i copied off another forum to discuss what it'd be like if Tifa was real like what you'd do etc, i'd be happy, cuz i could date her XD, Then again i'm happy with my xXFallenXx. :P

If you don't know who Tifa is this is Tifa in the original FF7

tifa.gif

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Well there was the Final Fantasy Animeish Movie, but this was just ergh, didn't think it was classed as Gaming since its off-topicness lol.

Poke Mastr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2006
    Well...I would stalk her, obviously. Make my move on her. I shall get the girl! ;;

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • She wouldn't be my type, and I would hit anyone who would even consider stalking her...its creepy and wrong on way to many levels.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    If Tifa was real, I'd bother her until she taught me how to use her awesome hand-to-hand combat skills =D

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Heh, btw whats the thing about my girlfriend in your sig?

Fallen's my PC little sister, of course! Imouto means younger sister ^^ I should've been clearer on that X___x

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Tiiiiiiiiffaaaaaa.....Braaaaiiiiinnnnnsss......eeeeeaaaaaatttt....llllooooovvvvvee

I think ive made my point

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Oh...kay. I've seen this sort of thing before, but the weirdness factor never wanes.

Anyway, just to contribute something meaningful to the thread: if I seriously wanted to bring a female videogame character into the real world, it'd be Rinoa. She's a more finely-tuned version of Tifa minus the oversized boobs.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    If Tifa was real, I'd bother her until she taught me how to use her awesome hand-to-hand combat skills =D

Got that right! xD

Even though I'd rather get a free Gunblade from Squall.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Heh, i can understand alot of those points, maybe i should of made the thread "If A Videogame Person Was Real" who would it be and why, heh maybe i should do that but, meh...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'm not liking this thread. Mainly because it's Tifa, and people could get... creepy.

Kakashi Hatake said:
    maybe i should of made the thread "If A Videogame Person Was Real" who would it be and why, heh maybe i should do that but, meh...
    I like that idea. Go for it. *locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back