• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Trading Were Available... What's Your Fancy?

Years
  • If trading were available right now--today--what would you be dying to trade for? What do you wish beyond all else that you could hatch from an egg or pop up on your nearby radar?

Which Pokemon would you take right now above all others?

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I need nidorans up the wahzoo! xD Male and female, trying to get those royal Nidos haha

I'm also dying for a Bulbasaur, Vulpix and Growlithe and well anything in the 10k egg pool since those Pokemon just do not show up in my area :'(

Years
  • I would kill for most of the Pokemon in the 10k egg pool (currently hatching my first one) but I would love to get a Dratini or a few more more Horsea's to evolve it into Seadra.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I NEED AN ODDISH PLEASE GOD PLEASE I WANT IT SO BAD :( When trading comes out I'll mostly be looking for Oddish, Poliwag and Sandshrew in order to get a team of my favourites together but I'll be happy to trade for anything that's new to my Pokédex given how little stuff spawns around my village.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ugh. Arcanine. :|

There is a distinct lack of Growlithe everywhere I look. It's very disheartening.

Years
  • For me, it would have to be Ninetails, hands down.

And outside of trading for her, it'll probably never happen because we have like NO fire types around here.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Sep 22, 2017
    I love Dratinis, hoping for a Dragonite someday too. Getting a Lapras would also be super neat.

Back