• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen if u dont like pokeomon x and y, will u like this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2019
    Pokemon x and y is my first Pokemon game.i lost interested after finished x and y story line. I also got bored of breeding prefect Pokemon. And i am not interest in collecting pokemons. I only like online battle . should i but omega ruby & aplha sapphire?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Nintendo/Game Freak think you should buy. =p

Honestly? It's hard to say. I will enjoy ORAS, but I can't say if you will. There's another story, and a few other features that XY doesn't have like Contests and Secret Bases, and it also has online battle, so see if those things will interest you enough. If they don't, then... there's your answer.

Going to close, as these sorts of threads don't really help out in the end from experience.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back