• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If u were a trainer and had to choose a pokemon, which one would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Years
  • If it was from any generation, then I would pick Squirtle. I think having Squirtle around, and then having a Blastoise would be very handy for worldy things that go on, and...just to have a cool kick butt Blastoise. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2005
    If I could choose any Pokemon it would be Treecko. It's quick, powerful, and evolves into Sceptile, which is one of the best starter evolutions

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2006
    I would choose vulpix because she becomes a gracefull, fluffy, CUTE ninetails, i just wanna cuddle it to peices and then DIE

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • I would choose snorlax becuase I do abosultely nothig. All i really do is eat and sleep. That sounds bery much like me.

Vash26

Eon Crazy
    Years
    • Age 35
    • TN
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    I would go with Vulpix as well, because I think Ninetales is one of the coolest pokemon ever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back