• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If u were a trainer and had to choose a pokemon, which one would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • I unno... If I could choose any Pokemon at all, then it'd be either Exeggcutor or Slowking. If it only applied to 1st gen Pokemon... probably a Lapras or a Heracross, because they're both powerful at a youngish age ^_^

Charizard_Trainer

Slightly Insane Charmander
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2005
    I have a list of pokemon I would choose, and No. 1 on that VERY long list is the sweet adorable Charmander.

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Ralts! Kawaiinessu~! >w< (And I adore Kirlia and Gardevoir too so I wouldn't mind if it evolved. <3 )

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I'd chose Latias! She can fly super fast and I've always wanted to fly n_n Plus just look how cute she is :latias:

Not to mention shes a powerfull Dragon, Psyic type, that kicks butt! Just watch the 5th (its 5th right?) movie and you'll want one too n_n

If I couldn't pick a legendary, then I'd have to go with gowlith, cute little puppy turns into powerful,fast,loyal Dog/lion!:cool:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I would want a Pikachu; it's my favorite Pok?mon for several reasons! If I had to choose one of the original starters then I might pick Charmander. It's cute, and it'd be nice to have a Charizard later on... I'd also like a Chikorita, since they're so adorable and sweet! ^_^

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Chikorita or Pidgey for sure. I'm not sure which I like them both soooooooooo much. But then what about Ninetales. Hmm. I guess Chikorita wins out of the long run.

Vaporeon

Cuteness ish teh pwnz. <3
    Years
  • I'd most likely pick Vaporeon (of course) or Pikachu. ^_______^ Vaporeon has so many unique qualities to it. Such as how it can melt it's body into liquid, and how there are myths that Vaporeon is often mistaken as a mermaid, mainly for it's tail. ^^

Or even Pikachu. ^____^ Pikachu has always been a favorite of mine. ^^ It's so very cute and has great electric attacks as well. ^.~

~Kelsey

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • Totodile for me. I love Totodile, Croconaw, and Feraligatr so much. That would be cool. Totodile is rough and tough, but also cute and sweet!! XD

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    I'd pick Zubat as zubat looks so cool plus it evolves into the deadly crobat which is my fave pokemon and Is always in my squad

Years
  • Charizard of course! I'd choose a Charizard for some reasons. Firstly I could fly everywhere I want, another thing is that Charizard is one of the most famous Pokemon and of course one of most powerfull and cool Pokemon! And of course, because is my favourite Pokemon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back