• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any anime/manga character...

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
Years
  • I'd be... well... I wouldn't want to BE anyone, but their powers I'd want...

Either Itachi Uchiha because it'd be awesome to have his abilities... be able to trap people in an illusion by just looking or gesturing at them... trapping people in a nightmare for 72 hours while being able to torture them in any way imaginable... and it'd be awesome to breathe fire! And copy techniques! ^^

Unown. Why? Because they can create just about anything... well, I'd rather have a bunch of unown than have their powers, but still...

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • I would probably be Shunsui Kyōraku from bleach. He has the same personality as me with the laziness. Plus you can fly and all the other shinigami powers!

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • kei takishima from Special A. yes, he's awesome, smart, beats hikari everytime and has time to fall in love with her. ^.^

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • Hehe, Kid Buu, and be able to say only gooogeegaaaagogogaaa.
    Why don't you be Super Buu, At least He talks. You'll turn me into a Jawbreaker, and You'll get beaten up in a funny way( By a jawbreaker). I'm talking about me Being Vegito.

Years
  • I would like to be Giovanni from Pokemon. He is a powerful and intelligent man who manages a large scale criminal organization. He is also a terrifying figure who can invoke fear into most of the people around him. Furthermore, he wears an orange pimp suit (harharhar).

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Gold from Pokemon Special or the Early (as in first 5 episodes) Naruto. Yeah they suck, are extremley childish, and hate to be told what to do but that's me. (Even if I'm 2 years older.)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • neji Hyuuga from Naruto. It would be so cool if you can have the cool Byakugan. xDD

But I also wanna be Kosuke Ueki fron The Law of Ueki. He and me has some similarity except for his spiky head.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Can't think of a specific character, but boy, being a Geass user would be very awesome.

If anything, I'd like to be Yuno because she's so unbeliavably moe. ;w;

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Who was that man from that one anime with the cats and the giant robots and the flying people?

Oh i remember. I'd probably be that Roger Smith fellow but only because he has a slick suit and a big ol' robot and lots of cashhhhhh.

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
  • Crystal from Pokemon Crystal or from the special adventures manga. I've loved her ever since I get Crystal version. I love Silver! X3 If not her, Misao from Rurouni Kenshin or Rin from Inuyasha. I love the sweet girl character and the "brooding" male charcters... especially as a ship! X3

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • I think one choise would have to Sesshomaru, because he has that cool exteior that even when i try i can't produce.

also i think that it would bo cool to be goku mostly i would love to be able to eat like that.

Or Heero Yuy because he is the king of all that is bada**.

Back