• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any anime/manga character...

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
    Who would you be and why? I'm just bored so I thought I'd ask it.

I would want to be Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club. Haruhi is easy to read - you can always tell how she's feeling-, she gets attention from the hottest/weirdest guys at her school, and she makes people believe she's a guy, which is pretty cool.

Spoiler:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Hmm....I'd have to say Miaka Yuuki from Fushigi Yuugi. I mean seriously, there's nothing wrong with this girl and she has her own reverse harem of guys that have to like her! They're her bodyguards (with awesome magical bodyguard powers might I add) because she just so happens to be this awesome demi-goddess person o3o/ Like, what girl wouldn't want that ):

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Osaka from Azumanga Daioh or Lina Inverse from Slayers, hands down. I could see myself as both of them, and they're both two of my favourite anime/manga characters of all time.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Kyon from the Haruhi series.
    \o/!!
    or maybe Kazu from airgear

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I'd be C.C from Code Geass so I could have green hair and eat pizza all day. |D

But seriously, I'd be Rukia from Bleach, our personalities are alike so I've been told.. :o

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    If we can be any anime/manga character we want, I might as well gender bend too. xP

Hiyori Tamura from Lucky Star. She's pretty average in terms of academics but she excels in drawing, plus her mannerisms are quite similar to my own. I want to be a better artist like her. >w<

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Grimmjow from Bleach hands down, I mean look at him in my signature with that awesome blade and the cool spiky blue hair. He is so strong and he is awesome. Quite the evil laugh as well if I say so myself.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Does Rikku Al Bhed count? \o/ Because if she does I would be her. Rikku is like, my twin, in personality terms. We are both uber hyper so its like...yeah. XD

If not Rikku, than maybe little Nia from Gurren Lagann. I mean she is so cute. ;o;

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    Greed from Fullmetal Alchemist....awesome villain, awesome power
    kamina from gurren lagann.....do i need to say why?
    Sasahara from Genshiken....i am pretty much him already
    or Rin from shuffle! or Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo!....gotta love having 6 girls in love with u

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
    Well, there are so many I would like to be but if I had to narrow it down to one, it would have to be shikamaru from naruto.
    All my friends say I am just like him(I find this odd because I am not very lazy, maybe they think I am because I'm on the computer a lot), ald they say I'm sometimes gloomy like him.
    ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Probably Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura. I know it's cliche-ish, but I'd love to be in control of those cards. Fire, water, wind, earth, flight, super speed, super strength, etc.

...and she gets to wear cute frilly dresses and costumes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Higurashi Kagome from InuYasha. n__n
    It'd be so awesome if I were able to travel back into time and then still be able to access my generation, and collect jewels and fight demons and be a reincarnation and fall in love with a half-demon. XD

I in fact, always used to pretend I was her when I was young, lol.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    You stole my character Kay! >OOOO

But yeah I would be Haruhi as well because she's pretty cool about what she's doing and stuff. x3;

Let's see anyone else..... Oh I know! Suzaku stu i know he's a guy D:! Mostly because I get to hang out with Lulu shot and drive the Lancelot. :D

Back