• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any video game/anime series character, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miya902

Twitch Streamer
    Years
    I would be Link form Zelda, I think he is cute, and I'd like to ride around on Epona and save the land of Hayrul (Or how ever you spell it) That would be cool.

Triumphant Chaos

...Blah.
    Years
    I'd probably choose someone like Lulu from FFX, or Hotaru from Sailor Moon. I prefer darker, calm characters to overly hyper ones. Ehh...

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Hmmm.....

DBZ-Vegeta of course
    Yu Yu Hakusho-Kuwabara
    Inuyasha-Inuyasha XD
    G Gundam-Sai Saici
    Kenshin-Aoshi
    Pocket Monsters-Kenta
    Lupin the 3rd-Lupin or Goemon

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm..okay. I think I would be Usagi/Serena(Sailor Moon). Because she has the coolest attacks, and when she Usagi...watch out. I can be kutzly too, and I love sweets. And I love romance. She is soo cool. hehehe... Also I would like to be Makoto/Lita(Sailor Jupiter). She is also super cool. I love her attacks. Sometimes she a tomboy, but most of the time she very girly. XD I like that.

"Spiral Moon Heart Attack!"-The best attack she ever done.
    "Surpeme Thunder!"-So great. I love that attack.

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Zero from MegaMan X........he's just too cool for words. :cool:
    Squall from Final Fantasy 8 I already look like him, and I love his attitude, lol
    Magus from Choro Trigger Who doesn't wanna be the Prince of Darkness? lol

on anime...

Kenshin from ruroni kenshin do I need to explain? lol
    Spike from Cowboy Bebop he's the original pimp :D
    Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star just another obnoxious character that i relate too, lol

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    For me it would be Avue from Gundam Seed Destiny...he is so cool...and very mental,lol. I also think Link from the Zelda games is cool.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    Id pick the Honor Guard from Halo2. Coming around with an energy sword left and right. "Slash, Uppercut, Lunge" Oh I forgot Im not playing Halo2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back