• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any video game/anime series character, who would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    xD I love your sig, Zappy.

I would be... Yuugi from Yuugiou. Why? Um... x3 Obvious reasons to those who know me, really.

As for video game characters, it'd be pretty cool to be Sora from KH~ :D

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh ya, I forgot video games,lol. From video games, I'd be link the third, the one with brown hair.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Lightning said:

I would be... Yuugi from Yuugiou. Why? Um... x3 Obvious reasons to those who know me, really.

Sora would be cool, but I would like to be the dual wielder in the Deep Dive Trailers.

That's just waaaaay too cool.

The first trailer was just two guys trying to act as cool as they could, while shaking their hair around XD

Years
    Lightning said:

Lightning, your my idol. Now, don't ask why I'd be The Winged Dragon of Ra. :cheeky: BTW I've got this thing for Yugi and Atemu. ;)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    MARIOOO!!!
    *Slaps on a fake mustache and overalls*
    I mean, come on!
    Who wouldn't want to dress like this?
    *Tugs on his overall straps as he moves his eyebrows up and down*
    It's stylin'!
    Hehe...

If I could choose anyone, it would most likely be Ash Ketchum! As a pokemon trainer, life would never be dull. Ash and company always get themselves caught up in some sort of adventure, day after day, so it would sure be an interesting life!

Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia would be another one of my choices, (BIG suprise there, hehe) basically because of the adventuring reason as well. Plus, his swords and outfit are pretty cool-looking, hehe.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I'll be my "male"self in Pok?mon. ^.^ The gansta style trainer!
    Or I'll be Samus Aran, eventhough I'm a boy, don't have Chozo blood, and I'll be putting myself in danger every mission. O.o
    Or I'll be some light duelist in Yu-Gi-Oh! ^.^
    Or probley I'll be Mario! ^0^ I got the speed, the strenght, the attitude, the appite, and the coolness! All I need is the belly, the mustash, and the accent. XD

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    This is a difficult decision. Anime-wise, Vegeta, or D. I'd either want to be godly in power, or feared by all undead.

Game-wise, I would want to be Sephiroth. I know he gets killed, but the guy's freakin' awesome!!!

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    i would be Rikku Al Bhed from Final Fatasy X/X-2 cuz she is soo cool and she is my idol she is like so hyper and active like me! ^_^

Years
    Wow. There are quite a few that I`d be, actually. So, good question.

I think in an anime, I`d want to be Vash. Trigun is my favorite anime, at this current time...Plus, Vash has that cool coat, and sunglasses. Lol.
    Or, maybe, I`d be Naotoa...FLCL is the best anime ever, period. Anyway, Naota, because I have issues with the whole growing up concept. I don`t really feel the need to...
    Though, my friend says I`m kind of like a mix of Ed (Cowboy Bebop) and Mamimi (FLCL). I don`t know why, but, it seems to be true, a lot of the time. Edmi?

From a manga, I`d be Ryouga (Ranma 1/2). Because, well, I have no sense of direction. I can`t even explain to someone how to get to my house...And believe me, I`ve tried. Most of my friends know where I live, better than I do...Lol. Well, okay, I`m not as bad as Ryouga is, but, still. He`s also about as smart as I am...
    I could, possibly be like Yuusuke (from Yuu Yuu Hakusho)...I`m kind of arrogant and stuff, at times...Though, I don`t get into fights as much as he does, and the closest I have ever come to death was Astral Prjection.

I`m sad. I should be at school. I normally wouldn`t care...But, I`mma miss my friends speech. :(

Oh, right.
    Well, also, I guess I`ll include an indie comic catagory, because I can.
    I`d be like...ummm...Well, in some ways Tenna (I Feel Sick...Jhonen Vasquez), because she`s really random, and tries to get her friend to go places with her. I do this, a lot, also. Though, it never works. My friend comes up with a lame excuse. (It`s a different friend than the one with the speech.)
    Or, I could possibly be like...Devi (I Feel Sick). A lot of the online tests I take either say I`m like Jhonen (he puts himself into his comics, sometimes...Because...He`s weird like that. I draw a lot.), or I`m like Devi. Those are the only results I ever get. Ever. Uhm...But, yeah. I guess I`m like Devi in the sense that I have this Tortured Artist sort of attitude a lot of the time. I don`t really like to go places (I only try to get my friends to go to the movies) all that much, but, sometimes I`ll end up going places with them, when they wanna go. Devi, though, has a painting that talks to her. NERVES.
    I`m like Jhonen in that...I draw. A lot. When I say this, I mean it. Like, if I`m not reading a comic, I`m probably drawing one. (I`m working on one right now, actually...Lol.)

Mmmyep...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Ranusha said:
    Lightning, your my idol. Now, don't ask why I'd be The Winged Dragon of Ra. :cheeky: BTW I've got this thing for Yugi and Atemu. ;)
    ;D As you very well should, lol.

Being one of Atemu's cards would be pretty neat, too. o.o;;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I would like to be Ganondorf because he is my favourite video game character. So deep and dark and evil. *grins*

I have no idea who I would actually be like though.

Lightning - You = Saria

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    uh, definately either sephiroth or kratos (FF7 and tales of symphonia respectively) because they are both deranged, slightly evil and very misunderstood...plus, they are both seraphims...(kratos is one of the 4 seraphim, and sephiroth becaomes a seraph in "safer sephiroth" mode...he has 6 wings underneath him) auron is cool as well, but i think that it's mostly the glasses, the coat, the laidbackness, the huge sword, the deadness, the..well, ok, he's just cool... well, i'd probably be sephiroth for the silver hair and the 6' masamune ^^

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    I would want to be a LOT of people:

-Millia Rage from Guilty Gear - totally awesome and cool, she's my GIRL
    -Suu from Love Hina - ahh so hyper and cute XD
    -Momo from Peach Girl - sans drama :< but she has two adorable boys
    -Misaki from Angelic Layer - I don't like her much, but I just really want to play that game *_*
    -Any cool girl from Pokemon - again, I just want to battle for real!
    -Zhu Rong, Sun Shang Xiang, or Zhen Ji from Dynasty Warriors - totally awesome war chicks
    -Akari from Last Blade - I want that bouncing oreo thing. >>
    -Elena from Street Fighter - such long legs, she's way cool

I'm sure the list could go on, actually, but I'll stop here >.>

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I forgot two other ones! It would be really neat to be Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew, or Colette from Tales of Symphonia. They both remind me of myself in a lot of ways. (Mostly because we're all extreme klutzes! >_>;; *falls over*)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Eww, Colette is so annoying:

"Hi I'm sorry everyone, what's I'm sorry! going on sorry! everyone? Sorry! *trips, and activates a piece of machinery otherwise inoperable*
    <_<

aaaaaa

I want to be Kos-Mos. Cause then I'd be tall, and sexy, and be able to destroy entire fleets with my tummy XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back