• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any video game character...

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
    Panta from Tail Concerto. I would be adorably annoying yet useful at the same time, AND be able to live in the universe of my favorite PS1 game. 8D

shot571

Gogeta ftw. Cool calm and powerful. What more could you want. He'd merc anyone of you.Dont deny it you know its true ;)

Vulpes bicaudata

Charmander Fanboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    I'd be... Miles "Tails" Prower from Sonic the Hedgehog. I like foxes, I like science, he's pretty fast himself, and he can fly! Plus he's just about the most adorable video game character ever.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Agent G from HotD, Francis from L4D or Frank West from Dead Rising. Major zombie killers...Need say more?

Samus Aran from Metroid....Just so amazing!
    A Metroid...It would be fun to float around and eat peoples life energy! :3

A Big Daddy... Who doesn't want to be a Big Daddy?!?

And of course, the Companion Cube! Cause it knows the cake is a lie!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I'd be Phoenix Wright...pre-Apollo or post-. Either way, he's awesome. Pre-Apollo, he's got an epic job and is a pretty cool guy and has awesome friends. Post-Apollo, he's badass.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    I would be Spyro! Man, I would love to fly around, burning sheep and little brothers (hehe)

Also, I have always wanted to be a dragon, for unknown reasons o.O

SPYRO FTW!

Back