• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be one pokemon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
Years
  • if you could be one pokemon, who would it be and why?

if i was a pokemon i would be lucario. why? because lucario is my favorite pokemon

Years
  • I would want to be slowbro because i can sit my butt on a rock all day on the beach and wait for something to bite my tail.or i'd want to be mew so i can play around all day. I'm a carefree fun loving person so i'd have to be a carefree fun loving pokemon. oh yeahhhhh.....and i'm bipolar so mewtwo or another moody pokemon would be a good choice

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Probably either Weezing because its my favorite, Flareon because I love the Eevee evolutions or a physic type because I always wanted to know what its like to be able to fling things using confusion.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Espeon or Blaziken. If I wasn't allowed to be one of them two, then i'd be Jirachi. :S

Espeon:I have Psychic powers and Espeon is so adorable! :3
    Blaziken: I could jump over buildings and have wrists which are on fire! :D Plus, he/she looks cool. :D
    Jirachi: I could make wishes come true, nuff' said. XD

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Agreed on Espeon, it would be really cool. I think it would be awesome to be any of the Eevee evolutions to be honest.

AuraAshley

Years
  • ok if i had to choose any other pokemon to be this i would be these pokemon;

Umbreon: my favorite eevee evolution. i love his color scheme
    Arcanine: i love arcanine he is defininantly one of my favorite pokemons
    absol: i love his pokedex entry that he causes disasters wherever he goes.
    ArceusL because he is the god of everything; he rules the whole world plus has the power to destroy it.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • I would have to say Ditto too just because I could then technically be any pokemon I want, lol or Porygon so I could move through cyberspace.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Well, if I wanted to get greedy, I say Ditto. But, since I don't wanna get greedy, I'd have to go with Raichu. Why? Because Raichu is an electric mouse who is super fast, super strong, and super cute. Besides, who doesn't wanna shoot lightning from their bodies and barbecue someone?​

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • In terms of cute, it doesn't really matter to me.

I hope to evolve to Raichu some day...but not yet. I still have a lot to learn, and if I were to evolve now...well, let's just say I want to squeeze as much as I can out of this form before I step up.

Also, I'd like to add that I agree with everything SL said. Shooting lightning and barbecuing people IS fun. Plus, you almost never lose an argument ;)

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Probably Espeon or Umbreon. Espeon can tell the weather by the air currents, as well as an opponent's next move. Umbreon can sweat poison when upset.

If I had to pick one that wasn't an Eeveelution, it'd be Arcanine because it's awesome. Or Ninetales. Because cursing people would be epic. xD

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'd love to be a Dragonair, changing the weather whenever I feel like it. x3

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Eevee fer sure.
    Not only would I be adorable, I'd have so much potential. :'3 And... they seem pretty carefree and energetic.

OROROR.
    Snorlax.
    Sleep and eat.
    Now that's what I call my ideal day. <3

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
  • Probably Umbreon or Pikachu because they're my favorites. But if I had to go for looks/coolness.. definitely Gyarados.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Lucario, definitely. He wouldn't be hard to adjust to, physically, and they haz teh aura.

AuraAshley

Years
  • i would probably also be Houndoom seeing as he was my first favorite pokemon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back