• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could create your own Pokémon type, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordonator123

Believe...
Years
  • Mine would be wood and maybe jewel type that is super effective against rock and normal types but its weakness would be fire,water and ground type.

HamsterPants

Worm Trainer
    Years
  • Glass type. I know, it fails. But it would be weak against fighting, and... and... Other stuff. It would be pretty awesome. Right?
    Oh yes! That's the type that I had forgotten, I came up with that a few years back as well.

Glass type would have it's own characteristics that would be unique to both rock and ground types, It would be weak to types such as fire, ice, fighting, steel, and rock; it would be resisitant to types like electric, poison, bug, and grass.

It would be super effective against Grass types at least, maybe bugs too.

It's something that I meditated upon for quite some time, thank you for reminding me of it.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • I think a Pokemon type that relates to the stars and celestial bodies...call it the Celestial type.
    I can't think of any reasonable strengths and weaknesses (Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Ice, Steel, and Rock come to mind for one or another), but I think it has potential...or perhaps not?

TentacruelZ

Tentacruel Rulez The Sea
    Years
  • what up with light type like 100 people have already said it come up with a different type now we have heard light type ok moving on plez it getting annoying

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I would totally make a type called the fabulous type gurl, and they'd be so freaking fabulous it wouldn't be funny!

And they would have a fabulous attack that would fabulously change all the non fabulous pokemon to the fabulous Pokemon type, fabulously of course. So in the end all the Pokemon would be fabulous and in the fabulous type!

TentacruelZ

Tentacruel Rulez The Sea
    Years
  • is it me or is this thread dying also what about Reptile type its Snakes Lizards Crocs Gatrs Frogs whateva you consider a Reptile Feraligatr Sceptile Charizard Kecleon Arbok Seviper ect... could be apart of the type its resistances can be Bug types (Reptiles eat bugs) and its weaknesses can be rock or something

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • I would make a Cyber type. Like machines and all that jazz. It would be super effective against psychic and it would be weak to water and fire. Plus electric would have barely any effect.

EDIT: But it wouldn't be like a slot machine or anything. It would be like animals and other such pokemon resemblances, only mechanized.

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Chaos type. Super effective against Ghost and Psychic. Weak to Normal (which needs something to be super effective against) and the oft-suggested Light type.

Potato_Hurrican

Filler of Pokedexes
    Years
  • id say pre-historic type it would FINALLY make every fossil pokemon not rock types. and yanmega reminds me of the giant dragon flies from probably over 9000 years ago. super effective against rock, bug and dragon(seriously dragons need need more weaknesses, that and dragons are over rated steel could pirce their hides but before i go on a rant lets continue on). weak against fire and ice. or just for laughs the autobot/decepticon type just for ditto.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I can't think of any type besides the ones already mentioned. I thought of the light and virus type too but they have already been posted! XD

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    This is a bit off the wall, but a "celestial" type pokemon would be cool.
    It has the ability to control the stars and clouds and things like that.

It'd be super-effective against the previously stated light type, psychic, and possibly dragon.
    It'd be weak against dark and electric.

Just off the top of my head :P

-Tator

I really think that is a cool idea!

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    My Pokemon type would be: Music

Super effective against: Dark,Fighting and Normal
    Weak against: Dragon (Having to do with a roar blocking out music that is playing <3)
    Some new Pokemon: Trumpeon (Eeveeloution) It evolves from a Sound Stone
    Stones: Sound stone
    Items: Trumpet (If held by a Music type Pokemon gets a stat boost)
    Pokemon changing types:
    Chingling and Chimecho Psychic/Music
    Ludicolo Water/Music (Because he literally resembles a mariachi band person .-.)
    New Moves: Hoenn Blast: User plays Hoenn champion music
    Mariachi Serenade: Puts target to sleep
    Guitar Smash: User smashes guitar onto target
    and finally Heavy Metal Wave: user blasts heavy metal beams to the target

Hope you like it!

Years
  • Thanks for your response TLSS, but this thread is nearly 5 and a half years old- well past the one month bump limit. When responding to threads in the future, please be sure to look at the last post date before replying. Thanks!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back