• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could delete any uber/legendary pokemon what would it be?

Does this ask a good question?

• Total voters
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm going to consider "uber" as legendary as some here that were mentioned I don't think are in the uber tier when it comes to Competitive Battling. XD;

In that sense, I wouldn't mind removing Phione. I've never really gotten it's point other than being the only Legendary that you can get by breeding another Legendary, or whatever. :v

In general though, Sableye kthnksbye. That thing is creepy.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I wouldn't "delete" any uber Pokemons. They belong in that particular category and none of them should be erased. Besides... I like a lot of them.

HOWEVER. There should be an exception for Trubbish and Garbodor.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2014
    Is Phione legendary,Well I thing it is not needed for a prevo for a legendary which is already so small

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Read this.

Keep in mind that he's asking solely about ubers. This can be extended to talk about all legendaries, however once it gets beyond that infractions are going to be handed out since a good amount of posts have already had to be deleted in here. You're welcome to mention what Pokemon you'd delete in general, as long as you also talk about which uber/legendary you'd delete.

Thanks! :)

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I wouldn't "delete" any ubers, because that would somebody who liked the Pokemon unhappy.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I HATE Thunderus, Tornadus and Landorus. They'd all go instantly. They'd burn. Hate hate hate. Destroy them.

*ahem* Other than those cretins, most of the ubers are pretty cool. Personally I like Regigigas and the golems quite a lot, they're the best in my opinion. The lake guardians are cool too, should have a leader for them. I'd probably like to see things like Arceus and Darkrai (basically event-exclusive pokemon) removed from the games, unless they became widely obtainable...

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    None. If I'd delete any Pokemon, then there wouldn't be much balance around the ubers tier anymore. One Pokemon would completely take over that tier because someone deleted its only counter. But that's talking competitively.

But even in general, I wouldn't. I'd remove Shuckle though if I'd be given the chance. >:D
    Shuckle needs more love ;__;

I'd probably remove Keldeo. I don't really like it and it doesn't seem like an addition to what we already have either. Competitive wise I'd remove Latios/Latias lol, even though I absolutely love them. Or wait idek. I like them too much.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Genesect, Meleotta, or Keldeo. One of the 3, I just don't appreciate them as much as all other cool Ubers.

I have not seen any of these pokemon in play at all... I'm assuming that anybody who has them must either be from Japan or using hacks? (Unless there's been an event that I'm unaware of?)

Tell you the truth I don't see why there's much of a need to delete any pokemon, however if I could I would delete an entire type.
    I would delete the Dragon type.
    It is by far the most overpowered and obnoxious type to play. For me I refuse to play with Dragons cause it feels boring to win with them all the time.

Back