• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have dinner with anyone.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
    Alive:
    My friends and also people from the Glee Cast. <3
    Dead:

Fictional:
    N, Touko, Touya, Silver, Red, Leaf, Anthea and Concordia and a ton of other Pokemon characters. :3

On PC:
    Everyone on my friend list. ^____^

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    Real: Alexia Rodriguez, Anissa Rodriguez, your mom, Craig Mabbit, Max Green, You, IDK the rest.

Fictional: Claire Farron, Ada Wong, Alexandra Chilton, Catalina (srsly), Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield.

Master Bait

ಥ‿ಥ
    Years
    Real: Barack Obama, Sarah Palin, my dog, Justin Bieber, aliens, Christina and Jenna Jameson (I want to learn something from her ;D).
    Fictional: any anime character would do.
    Dead: Charlie Chaplin, LaoTze, Alexandre the Great, ghosts, Billy Mays, Jesus Christ, Charles Babbage, Emperor Hirohito, Louis Armstrong and Muhammad.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Real: Kubo Tite, Shigeru Miyamoto, Satoshi Tajiri, Nobuo Uematsu...do I even have any interest in dining with American people? 0__o

Fictional: Ichigo Kurosaki, Red, Link, Hector (FE7), Arthur Dent, Ford Prefect, or the main cast of Bones. XD

Dead: My grandfather...

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Real: The one I hope to marry, or members of my immediate family

Really not interested in anyone else.

Years
    Alive: My friend Matt. :') I haven't met him irl yet, so it'd be nice to see him.
    Dead: Probably my father. He died when I was really little, so I don't remember him. It'd be nice to talk with him.
    Fictional: Ash Ketchup Ketchum, just because I can. 8)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Dinner with anyone? Zak Bagans, Nick Groff, Aaron Goodwin and Billy Tolley from the show Ghost Adventures. Love those guys!

Fictional? Duncan Rosenblatt from Cartoon Network's Firebreather (Don't judge me :P).

Dead? I really don't know o.o

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    William Shakespeare, Harry Potter, Jowell y Randy, Wisin & Yandel and a bunch of others XD

I can't really pick one tho D:

Back