• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have dinner with anyone.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
    Alive: Well, a certain someone~ For romantic reasons. :3 <33
    Dead: For some reason, dinner with a skeleton doesn't seem that appealing. Anyone who had made something just groundbreaking for it's time. Just to hear their brilliance would be great. D: Like who made the watch, it is crazy complicated! XD
    Fictional: Luke from Tales of the Abyss, Waka from Okami, or Light from Death Note~ <33 ...All for romantic reasons as well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    alive: curtis cregan, salvatore adamo & patrick bourgeois
    dead: christopher robin milne
    fictional: ash ketchum, dorothy gale from the wizzard of oz, eeyore from winnie-the-pooh, patrick star from spongebob etc

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Alive: My best friend from New Jersey. <3
    Fictional: Lian Xing from Syphon Filter
    Dead: President Ronald Reagan. I have a ton of questions to ask him for some reason. -_-

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    ALIVE: David Reale. He played Kai from Beyblade. He doesn't seem too intimidating, it'd be fun! It'd also be cool to get get to meet someone that you've heard over and over since you were a little kid!

FICTIONAL: I would say Kai, and the Blitzkrieg Boys... But that's be... well very quiet and tense ^^" So maybe, Max, Ray, or Kenny. (also from Beyblade)

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
    I'd like to meet Perez Hilton someday, he seems cool, also some artists such as Taylor Swift, GaGa, not to mention Bieber, Spears, Lavigne, they are just amazing as ever! As for the fictional ones, uh, Usui Takumi from Maid-Sama, hot! <3

Years
    If I had to dine with someone...

alive: I guess Julia Gillard (Australian Prime Minister) 'cos my mum is a redhead and she is a Libra (my Zodiac sign)

dead: Not answering, I'm not a ghost whisperer.

fiction: Dawn from Pokemon, she's my fave cartoon character and my brother would like her Piplup (Penguins are my brother's favourite animal)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Alive: David Simon - as hipstery as this is going to make me sound, I just really want to know what goes on in the head of the guy who made The Wire and Treme. To have the opportunity to pick his brain over dinner would be the ultimate fanboygasm for me.

Dead: Paddy Chayefsky - writer of my favourite film, Network, with a similar sort of reasoning to David Simon above.

Fictional: Abed Nadir - Community - currently my favourite TV show on, although Abed's not my favourite character. However, his encyclopaedic knowledge of popular culture means we'd have so much to talk about, even if we'd only scratch the surface of any given subject.

I'm just trying to imagine what would happen if they all came to dinner together. Simon and Chayefsky would end up debating corruption in the city, Abed would play devil's advocate with references from their TV shows/films, and I'd be at the other end of the table enraptured by the whole conversation!

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    I wish I could have dinner with my grandmother who's in heaven now.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Alive: Any of my Forum Pals from across the many forums I go to :3 And Justin Bieber for Lulz
    Dead: I don't really know anyone dead that I'd want to have dinner with :/
    Fictional: GOLD!!!! from PokeSpec XD Apart from that maybe Ash (And ask him how old is really lol) Meeting the whole host club from Ouran High School Host Club would be amazing too!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Alive: Probably Linus Torvalds. From interviews and stuff I've seen of him, he seems to be kind of fun, plus I have so much I'd like to ask him. Not to mention my web design teacher would be SO impressed. :D
    Fictional: The Doctor, of course. Particularly the seventh Doctor. I can just see it now, he'd start playing the spoons in the middle of the restaurant. xD
    Dead: ..I don't even know. I don't even remember any of my family members who died. :/

Years
    Alive: Classified. I can only presume it wouldn't end nice.
    Dead: I'll leave the dead alone.
    Fictional: Kotomi Ichinose, CLANNAD. Always loved genius girls.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Dead: Nikola Tesla. I'd tell him to screw Edison (over dinner) and start his own business. No need to go to Westinghouse.
    Fictional: Hannibal Lecter. Yeah, sure he'd be eating our waiter, but we'd have amazing conversations, as long as I'm not his next target.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Dead: Vladimir Lenin
    Alive: The only woman I ever loved, who apparently is cheating on me with some buttmunch who think's he's better for her than me.
    Fictional: Zeus

Years
    On PC: Geoff, Jake, Nica, Juli, Erica, Gavin and Garrid.

Real Life: Morgan Freeman, Dwayne Johnson, Philip Jack Brooks and Denzel Washington.​

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    If I could have dinner with someone, it'll be Taylor Swift. Don't judge me.

You are officially one of the most awesome guys to post that on the interwebz :3
    She'd be the person I'd have dinner with x3 I really admire her as an artist.

Back