• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    My favorite Pokemon is Giratina. I'd choose Gira-tan so that we could take dramatic pictures together. And I'd love to visit the Reverse World (with a guarantee that I can return to the normal world). Also, Gira-tan can fly, so.. yeah. Why not?

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Mew, simple as.
    He would sit on my shoulder and everyone would be like awwww cutee
    Then a big man would come over and try to pwn us.
    But mew is super duper strong and be like OHKO

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    Urf... If i had to pick one from my first pokemon game ever it would be HANDS DOWN my precious haunter.

I even had a team of haunters as a kid and i would beat the elite four with them. I had a gengar too but i dun like them as much.

2nd choice would be Gene, specifically Gene, my mewtwo. It couldnt be any mewtwo it has to be gene it cant be my SS gene it has to be my ORIGINAL Pokemon Red Gene. Best friends forever <33

I love Vaporeon but id rather be one then own one.

Um Im also fond of my Dialgia Dr. Who. Suu snuggly and cuddly <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    I'd definitely choose a Pokemon that could fly, maybe Dragonite because it can use so many elements, such as electricity, water, and fire.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Dragonite, it can fly to take me places, its fast and powerful and I can attack n00bs with it!

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
    If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE
    reasons you ask?
    well first it a wolly freakin mammoth boar monster of awesomeness
    you could ride around the world. with ice beam you could freeze the ocean long enough to walk across the sea ,and crush those in his path :D

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
    Years
    DODOU!!!!! I love dodou, its always been my "Walking" companion and not ma battle guy. And it be fun to ride on xD

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Oh, definitely Garchomp.

It may not be cute, but it would be fast transportation to McDonalds when I need Wi-Fi. Also, I just love them <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    It'd have to be Scizor! "Hey look n00bs, me and my Scizor will pwn you!". Though, it'd be cool if it flies? : O

Back