• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

~Charizard_43~

You got eggnog in my goat milk
    Years
    Why Charizard of course, I could fly around... not to mention I could roast marshmallows whenever I wanted :D

Sweet Visions

..is cool!
    Years
    Definitely an Eevee. I wouldn't want some crazy Pokemon that would be difficult to take care of, so an Eevee is fine with me. I'd befriend it and probably never evolve it.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Definitely Charizard. He's only been my favorite for the past 12 years.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Arcanine. I mean come on it's a giant, fire-breathing, loyal dog that you can ride on. Plus it's one of my favorite Pokemon.

Ezashin Koori

Cold Steel Wing Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    One mon? I can't decide between Zach Glaceon and Amirita Skarmory. But if I was forced to choose it would be

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    My Self I Know I Would Pic Infernape For Sure.After Watching Ash With his Infernape In The Episodes Having fun With It & How Cool It Looks.I Would Love One To Be My Best Friend For Life.

WH

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    Machoke or Skarmory, the latter because it can fly and...set up traps I guess?

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I would have either Lucario or Lugia.
    I would have Lucario because he is cool and he would be my best friend.
    I would have Lugia because he is also cool and he could fly me places and he would also be my best friend.
    I like both Pokemon so much,I don't know who to pick!

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Definitely my Gyarados. Can't get into a bar? Whip that thing out and you'd get whatever you want.

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    Normally, I'd say Sceptile, however if we can evolve them, I'd choose Treeko so that I could witness the teary-eye moments of its evolutions into Grovyle and finally into Sceptile. On that day it evolves into Sceptile, I would be happy forever, with my new best friend.

MasterSceptile

Back