• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could have one Pokemon in real life, who would you choose?

Nivek15

Honest Trainer
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    I can't decide. :P I'd either choose Typhlosion, Electrode, or Dragonite (for transportation purposes).

If you could have a Pokemon in real life, who would you want?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • If I could have a pokemon in real life, it would be Umbreon. It'll be my guide all the way. My second choice would be Meganium.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I would choose Ninetales, because it's been my favorite Pokemon ever since I began to play Pokemon Leafgreen.

NebulaNinja

Gym Leader
    Years
  • I would definitely have Jirachi. It's small, cool and cute.

Plus, I'd get all the free wishes I want!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • wow thats a really hard question but i would probably have either leafeon, gastly or darkrai (♥♥♥)

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
    Years
  • If only one of us could have the Pokémon brought into the world through this wish, it'd soon be taken away by some form of government that'd want to weaponise it or something. lol

Presuming our world could cope with it as well as the world of Pokémon does, I'd go with Charizard. He'd certainly make me feel safe wherever I went, not to mention he'd offer me the ability to fly to other places.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I'd have to choose between Milotic and Umbreon and lugia.

Last edited:

ShiShi

Shorts! <3
    Years
  • Wow, that's tough. The first Pokemon that comes to mind would be a Nidoking; he's big, strong, and you could sit on his shoulders and tower over everyone else! Besides, no one is going to mess with you if a giant purple rabbit/dinosaur hybrid is your BFF <3

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • I'd chose my Flygon. I live in Arizona, so it's the perfect environment for him. I could fly around on him, go exploring, and he could scare off enemies.

...If I could have two I'd choose my Gardevoir...

Nivek15

Honest Trainer
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    Interesting answers, haha. I wish Pokemon were real haha it'd be so much fun if our world was like theirs. You could make money from battling, go pokemon catching with your friends. :P It'd be a great time.

Years
  • i would love for pokemon to be real. it would be amazing. if they were real, my first choice would be gallade, as it is awesome. my second choice would be dragonite or flygon, as they are both amazing dragon types and i like the dragon type.

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • Hm... A Togepi, to look cute, or a Quilava to defend me AND look cute!

Hm...

QUILAVA!

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
  • Charizard, my fav Pokémon since ever. Also, he's strong, he could fly and I didn't need to spend more money in matches.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • Hm, probably Houndour, Riolu or Natu. All are my favs, and small enough to remain unnoticed. Can't decide, though... Nah, I'd have all of 'em. :)

Last edited:

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Piplup. Just love it soo much and it would evolve sooner or later into Prinplup and Empoleon. Now if you would have asked this questoin after black & white came out then maybe I would have said Mijumaru.

Back