• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could just...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    ...kill off any anime character during their childhood. And then as in never have them appear, and therefore not affect some real life thing, who would you kill off?

Or, just because you think that person was plain outright annoying.

There goes Drew, Harley, Zoey, and Gary for me.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    ASH!

Although, then we wouldn't have had the series at all would we? xD!!!

I guess I found Tracey a bit pointless but I do like him... :\
    Harley was funny, even if he was a bit... strange! ;) LOL
    GOSH THIS IS HARD!!!!!! Ummmm... Soledad? I didn't like how writers wrote her in at the grand festival so late and to have her beat May and win the grandfestival :\

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Tracey and Soledad.

I found Tracey a bit pointless in the show. He wasn't the real best replacement for Brock at the time, and even then I saw no real reason why Brock had to leave the show anyway - even if it was for one arc. :\ Although, I do like his character, I just never really got him.

Soledad is another nice character, but I never liked how they introduced her or cut her battle short with May in a quick glimpse from the television screen. If she was going to beat May, then that battle should have been shown and even at that, she should have had more of an earlier role to give May a new rival for the Battle Frontier arc other than just Drew and Harley (both of which I favor as contest rivals).

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Gary and his "gang" of cheer-girls from that episode where Ash gets his badge from Team Rocket in the battle for the 8th gym. (indigo league) xD
    Also take away Jessie and James, and Meowth too. I never really like them cause they aren't good villains. They just keep blasting off again. xD

Years
    Gary and his "gang" of cheer-girls from that episode where Ash gets his badge from Team Rocket in the battle for the 8th gym. (indigo league) xD
    Also take away Jessie and James, and Meowth too. I never really like them cause they aren't good villains. They just keep blasting off again. xD

In D/P series they are really annoying. They've become just a filler, that I always avoid and go on to main action.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    Ash. No Ash, no anime series. And the anime series are the reason why Pokemon has it's reputation as a thing for 6 to 8 -year-olds.
    ...but on the other hand, Pokemon's sales would be cut in half. Or more. And that would mean the end of Pokemon.

And if not Ash, I'd pick the TR trio. They just make the middle part of all episodes go almost the same way: steal Pikachu (another victim, btw) +others, and fail at it. Without them, the series could fully focus on ...progressing. And what mervyn797 said, too.

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Ritchie, god I hate that annoying Ash clone. He's Ash, too perfect I don't like him at all gah. Misty is another character I can't stand, she was always so mean to Ash when she was there, even when he didn't deserve it she still was. Brock, gah he's become such a background character, so boring he should have been gone before AG.

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    butch and cassidy. i just never really liked them, i always preferred jessi and james.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It's not bashing if you wish they never existed. Cause then you are wishing you had nothing to bash. Which is a total paradox. And mods don't like paradoxi.

And sorry. If you had noticed my iPodris theme you would sort of get the idea I wouldn't be annoyed by your Dawn bashing :(

Don't call it bashing. Call it wishing they'd never existed >__>

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Cool a character bashing thread.

Isis or whatever needs to die. Her design is terrible, unappealing, and it makes me gag at the thought of it. Just gagged. They opted out of the Gen V girl for this? Another stupid decision by the writers. This upcoming series will be worse than Advanced and D&P and possibly Kanto and Johto. Jungle girl? Really? That's the best original character they could come up with? Weak. Her character will probably get annoying by the tenth episode. That green haired guy is just as bad. Design is worse. I can tell that he'll be worse than any of the main characters to date except for maybe Isis. I'll probably avoid episodes just so I don't need to look at them. They could've come up with a better guy character if they tried but the guys who make the animé never try. Isis and green guy prove that.

Back