• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could live anywhere in the Kanto region, where would you?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Celadon, most likely. I like grass types and I could steal an eevee from the mansion >=)

Years
    I'd live in Celadon City, mostly because I live in a very small town so I'd like to live in a big city for a change. XD

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    On the league side of the victory cave on a cliff with a sniper to shoot people coming to the league :P

J.king probably in pallet town because its small and peace full when ash is away lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I like Celadon City's City life.
    But I think Rustboro City, Slateport City, Lilycove City, Goldenrod City, Olivine City, Hearthome City and Veilstone City from other region are good place to live too!

Years
    I'd be a hermit in Viridian Forest, surrounded by Bug Pokemon.

That really made me laugh xD

@topic

I guess I'd live in Fuchsia City. I love the seaside but I'd never live on an island like Cinnabar Island. That's why Fuchsia City seems to be perfect for me xD
    Also the Seafoam Islands wouldn't be so far away.^^

Why can I just not live in the Pokémon World? ;_; *sniff*

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    OK. For my serious response, I'd actually live in Celadon for all your gambling and shopping needs!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I would live in Pallet town because you could get a starter pokemon from Oak plus small and cosy.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    for one thing i would live in celadon city because it's always bustling and loud with fire,water,thunder and leaf stones plus there is a game corner yup and win fab prizes
    i DONT mind where i live in other regions just loud and bustling matters

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Either Saffron City or Cerulean City.

Saffron because of its access to the Magnet Train. I'd probably head on over to my absolute favorite Pokemon city as often as possible. Do some shopping there and all. Moreover, two Gyms, even if one isn't official. And I'd like to mess around with the psychics. ("I'm thinking of a number between one and ten. Read my mind and tell me what it is!" "...OH DEAR GOD.")

Cerulean because it's quaint, it has some pretty prime training spots (namely, Cerulean Cave), and I'd love to hit the Cerulean Gym and look at all the pretty Water Pokemon as often as possible. That and, okay, proximity to Cerulean Cape.

Ideally, I'd like to live on the cape, maybe even in the front yard of the Sea Cottage, partly because I'm a fangirl and partly because I think it'd be entertaining to see how long it takes before Bill calls the cops on me.

In other words, I should really never, ever be brought to the Pokemon world.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I'd love to live in Celadon, all the houses are like right next to the mall!

Back