• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could live anywhere in the Kanto region, where would you?

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    I'd probably live in Cerulean City. It's so pleasant, plus mewtwo is right around the corner.
    how about you?

Last edited:
    Years
    Celadon City, a nice big town with top of the range travelling essentials - the perfect starting place. Plus one heck of a gym (is the old guy at the window).

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2008
    I would like to live in Fuchsia City because if you got bored if training or w.e you can go to the safari zone :)

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    probably celedon city. I like gambling so i would be at the game corner a lot. Also i would steal the Eevee from the building where its kept >_>

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I would live in Lavender town. Isnt that where sabrina is?

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    I would love to live in Celadon City because it has a nice amount of space, I wouldn't mind if tourists came. I also like the resturant and the department store. Erika is my favourite gym leader as well x3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Route 28 — it being at the foot of Mt Silver, few if any people will come to bother me.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Hmm...either Saffron City (because of its size and Sabrina resides there.)

Or...Glitch City! (to see how cool the environment would look when rendered in 3D!)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Er... Cinnabar Island, of course!
    However, I like to think that the volcano eruption didn't occur there.
    (What fun would it be to live on an island of volcanic debris?)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I'd say fuschia cause of the safari zone.

LOL I only realised the other day that every town/city was a colour, and then realised why it was called pallet town, and then realised that Johto's towns/cities are like this 2 (just are named after trees I think)

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Cerulean City. Its my favorite Kantonian city. Nice enviroment, great fishing, my favorite Gym Leader, a great cape to the north and close to the major cities but closer to the country-side. Overall, a great place.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    I would also live in Cerulean City and for similar reasons Misty is also my favorite gym leader and I like the way it was depicted in the anime and also in the video games.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    Route 1. The music there is addicting. Just kidding...

Celadon City, for sure. I'd like to see how the Pokemart would look in 3D.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    I think I would like to live on the Seafoam Islands. Not many people venture here and Articuno is on the island as well. Plus, they are cold caves, I love cold =).

Back