• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?

Alec_

Years
  • It would be probably Ashley Tisdale >3 or Kim Bum :3.. They are both too cute and awesome!

~Fairytales.

Akiko

Banned
    Years
  • I want to meet Taylor Swift probably. She's good at Love. That's why i wanna meet her, Her songs inspires me. And it's really good. The meaning of the song helps me. It always make me confidence whenever i listen to it. That's why i really wanna meet Taylor Swift. She's really nice and beautiful. And the songs that she wrote is all about her life. The second one i wanna meet is Avril Lavigne. Yeah this celebrity is pretty awesome too. She's rocking my life. And her songs are so meaningful and i really love to listen to it. That's why i wanna meet Avril Lavigne because i wanna see her sing live.. But even though i won't see them personally atlist i can listen to the music in their heart.

Akiko.

Back