• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
Years
  • Is Paul Watson a celebrity? If not i'll just have to go with Jessica Alba, or i can't think of any others :P

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
  • It would be Zac Efron so I can make fun of him and say he puts on make up and say Corbin is soo much cooler than him. I'd love to me Andrew Zimmern and Anthony Bourdain and maybe Bobby Flay. I'd like to meet Megan Fox and Bang her and go to the playboy mansion and bone every chick. I'd like to see eminem and make fun of him. I'd like to meet Owen Wilson and make fun of his huge nose. I'd like to meet Chuck Norris. I'd like to meet Michael Bay. I'd like to meet Kim Jung Il and shoot him. I'd like to meet Katy Perry and Lady GaGa and have a major threesome with them.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'd love to meet Edward Norton. He's one of my favorite actors.

And after him, I'd love to meet Evangeline Lilly. She's way too gorgeous to be real.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • Tom Cruise? XD

I love his movies, specially Mission Impossible! :D

Oh yeah, and also Hugh Jackman. I idolize the way he acts, and I love WOLVERINE! :)

Years
  • OMG! SAME!

I didn't exit that quote at all...

Yes, I have a burning hatred for High School Musical...

Call that a musical? ><'

He made fun of High School Musical on Saturday Night Live. It was funny. (They have the video on youtube.)

Anyway, the cast didn't even think that the movie was even going to be that popular. They thought it was just another Disney Channel movie that doesn't get much attention.

BTW, that's a horrible thing to want to do to him. He's not doing anything to you.

I don't see why people get so crazy when meeting a celebrity. If that person weren't a celebrity, and you met them, you wouldn't make that big a deal over it. Just because someone is on tv or in a movie, people get excited. It's just silly. If I had to choose a celebrity to meet, it would probably be Satoshi Tajiri, so I can say thank you for making Pokemon. I would even learn Japanese, just so he knows what I'm saying. :)

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    BTW, that's a horrible thing to want to do to him. He's not doing anything to you.
    It was a joke.

I'd meet Brad Pitt so I could try and convince him that I am in-fact his brother.

Years
  • I don't see why people get so crazy when meeting a celebrity. If that person weren't a celebrity, and you met them, you wouldn't make that big a deal over it. Just because someone is on tv or in a movie, people get excited. It's just silly. If I had to choose a celebrity to meet, it would probably be Satoshi Tajiri, so I can say thank you for making Pokemon. I would even learn Japanese, just so he knows what I'm saying. :)

Which is why I said I'd like to meet an intellectual such as Stephen Fry, rather than everyone else in this thread (except for maybe one person) who basically said "I WANT MEET <insert woman here> BECUZ SHE R HOT".

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Bill and Tom Kaulitz, or just all of Tokio Hotel, because they've inspired me so much in ways I can't really put into words. Besides my strange obsession with Bill (shhh), their...lyrics, I guess, are really deep and meaningful in a hidden, or not so hidden, way. Anyways, its weird, but yeah, and their music is just good, so that's another reason.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • Dang someone already did Chuck Norris....I wouldn't really want to meet a celebrity but I guess Selena Gomez. She's way cooler than Miley Cyrus if you ask me....no offense to the Miley fans out there.

Years
  • BTW, that's a horrible thing to want to do to him. He's not doing anything to you.

It was a joke.

I'd meet Brad Pitt so I could try and convince him that I am in-fact his brother.
    Thank you Josephine. At least someone understands my humor! XD

I don't see why people get so crazy when meeting a celebrity. If that person weren't a celebrity, and you met them, you wouldn't make that big a deal over it. Just because someone is on tv or in a movie, people get excited. It's just silly. If I had to choose a celebrity to meet, it would probably be Satoshi Tajiri, so I can say thank you for making Pokemon. I would even learn Japanese, just so he knows what I'm saying. :)

People get "crazy" because a person might look up to that celebrity. They might owe a lot to them, for what ever reason.
    Or, they just love what that person does. I know if I met Huge Laurie I would spaz. I love his acting skills. He has brought me to tears in House. No other actor except Tom Hanks has done that. I respect them hugely! :D

Vie

Years
  • probably Johnny Depp and Robert Pattinson. I'd love to make music with them and chat a little bit. And I'd bring Johnny new boots and Robert some shampoo xD

Bill and Tom Kaulitz, or just all of Tokio Hotel, because they've inspired me so much in ways I can't really put into words. Besides my strange obsession with Bill (shhh), their...lyrics, I guess, are really deep and meaningful in a hidden, or not so hidden, way. Anyways, its weird, but yeah, and their music is just good, so that's another reason.
    I know lots of people who met them.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I'd like to meet Hayden Panettiere again, besides her, I'd love to meet Dawn French.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Well, most people can guess my top 3. (lolisuck)

Lady Gaga.
    Britney Spears.
    Katy Perry.

But my serious, non-fancontrolled top 3.

Barack Obama.
    Lady Gaga that guy who played charlie on LOST
    Rhys Darby.

Years
  • Thank you Josephine. At least someone understands my humor! XD

People get "crazy" because a person might look up to that celebrity. They might owe a lot to them, for what ever reason.
    Or, they just love what that person does. I know if I met Huge Laurie I would spaz. I love his acting skills. He has brought me to tears in House. No other actor except Tom Hanks has done that. I respect them hugely! :D

Okay, I worded it badly. First of all, I don't know you personally to know what your sense of humor is like. So I'm sorry. (I just know a lot of guys don't like/hate Zac Efron. (Youtube is my reference)) What I meant to ask was why do people go "OMG! It's you! I saw you on TV!!! OMG! I <3 You!" To me it translates to: "I would have never talked to you if you weren't on tv! But since you're on TV, I just have to talk to you!" But because of what you said, now I know why people react like that. Please don't get mad at me.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato. Because they rock. Lady GaGa's too much of an attention seeker, but Taylor and Demi are more...normal.

Back